9

Catra POV
A week later.

Me and Adora started becoming close as friends, she started hanging out with us because she's always with Jessica.

Anyway I can't let her to be close to me I can't loose the bet- Wait but if I loose I'll have to help her get Jessica to fall in love with her which she doesn't need my help since they are pretty close and they always talk about each other. Should I just forfeit? WAIT NO! I never loose why would I loose now!? And I need someone who will do as I say.

Anyway we're in school right now and it's lunch time. I looked at my left and Jessica was walking over our table.

J:Can I borrow Jake for a second Catra?
C:Yeah sure and why are you asking me you should ask him.
J:Okay sorry I guess Jake get up I need to talk to you.
Ja:Okay okay calm down.

I looked at them before they leave. I noticed how Jessica eyes were all red and puffy. Wonder why she was crying.

C:Guys I need to go to the bathroom.
S:You want me to come with you?
C:No need but please look after my food cause I don't want no one to touch it.
S:Okay.
C:Thanks Scorpia!

I left the cafeteria and went to the bathroom. I was wearing my cheerleader outfit cause I always wear it, the only thing that I don't like is the skirt.

It's so short you can literally see my ass. I opened the door of the bathroom and saw Adora. She looked angry and kinda sad.

C:Hey loser what's up?
A:Not the time Catra.
C:Why what's wrong.

She looked at me and she looked like she was about to cry.

C:Did something happened with Jessica?

And then out of no where she hugged me with her big arms. She was hugging me so tight.

Not gonna lie I kinda liked it, I felt comfortable her touching me. Wait what the actual fuck am I saying.

C:Okay okay let go let go.
A:Sorry.
C:Anyway wanna explain what happened?
A:I- *sights* Yesterday Jessica told me that she had-
C:Wait is there someone in the bathroom?
A:No it's only you and me.
C:Wait a second.

I got up and locked the door.

C:Okay go on.
A:Okay so Jessica told me yesterday that she had a crush on me and then I told her I liked her back. But when I walked to my math class cause I forgot my book. I walked on her making out with someone.
C:Oh-
A:Yeah she she told me it's not what it looks likes.
C:Oh so that's why she asked me if she could that to Jake shit-
A:Aren't you and Jake together?
C:Ew no we just mess around and that's it. I would never date him.
A:I don't know what to do.
C:Well first you have to know that she always does that and your not the only one who she did that.
A:Catra that is not helping!
C:SORRY. IM TRYING YOU KNOW!
A:Yeah i know sorry.

We looked at each other and started laughing.

Jake POV

After Jessica asked him to come with her.
Jessica hold my hand and we went to the janitor office.

J:What's up.
Je:Let's fuck tonight.
J:What?
Je:You heard me. Let's fuck tonight I need to clear my mind.
J:First that ain't gonna help you and second I'm not gonna help you.
Je:Why!? I'm gonna pay you. How much do you want?
J:Jessica stop I don't want you're money. You're like my little sister it's gonna be weird if I fuck you.
Je:Oh wow what an stupid excuse. If it was Catra asking you you'll do it for free and multiple times.
J:Catra is different and you know why. Why do you have to bring her into this!?
Je:I don't know.
J:You know what instead of fucking your problems away why don't you explain them to me?
Je:Okay.

Catra POV

In the girls bathroom.

Me and Adora started talking about embarrassing stuff we did when we were little.
We couldn't stop laughing and then I accidentally put my hand on her hand.

We stopped laughing and looked at each other. She looked at me with gentle eyes. No one ever looked at me like that not even Jake. One of her hair was falling in her face so I took it off with my other hand.

And then she started coughing.

A:I-Eu we should get going in?
C:Yeah... we definitely should.
A:It was nice talking to you.
C:Same here.
A:Bye.
C:Bye.

Then she left the bathroom and I started screaming. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME. I TOLD HER I WAS STRAIGHT AND THEN DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was blushing. OH MY GOD! I hope she didn't see that.