7 1/2

Catra POV

*In Jake house*

C:SHIIT SHADOW WEAVERS GONNA KILL ME!
J:Can you calm down?
C:No! I'm supposed to be in my room right now!
J:It's 5:30 am I'm sure we can go to your house in time before your mom wakes up.
C:Foster mom.

I looked at him with a furious look and he looked back with a sorry my bad look.
J:Go get ready so I can take you back home.

C:Okay!!

I grabbed my phone and went to grabbed my shoes. I didn't put them on cause I was too tired to put them on.

J:Are you sure you don't want to put them on-
C:Nope I'm to lazy but I wouldn't mind you doing it for me.
J:Haha very funny get in the car.

(Time to skip)

I arrived in time and Shadow Weaver didn't noticed that I left. Since it was Saturday, I texted Jessica so we can hang out.

C:Yo Jess.
J:Yeah?
C:You wanna hang out in the new coffee shop?
J:Sure why not. I'll pick you up In 30 minutes.
C:Okay thanks.

I got up and started to get ready.

I put on a pink top that you can see my bellybutton, mom jeans and with a pink and white little bag.

I let my hair down since I straighten yesterday. I always straighten my hair cause I hate my real hair. I think Jake was the only one who saw me with my natural hair. We were hanging out and the suddenly it's started to rain.

Anyway I go downstairs and saw my foster mom.

S:Where do you think you're going?
C:I'm going to hang out with Jessica.
S:Okay don't be late, if you are late you already know the consequences.
C:Yes

I just rolled my eyes at her. I opened my messages since Jessica texted me. She's already here. I open the door and leave. I get in the car and she started driving.

J:Hey girl.
C:Hey.
J:So..
C:What?

She looked at me with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

J:You and Jake?
C:What do you mean you and Jake!?
J:What I meant is that he took care of you last night when you were drunk.
C:Yeah like he always do-
J:No but for real... I'm pretty sure he likes you back.
C:Likes me back?! Who the fuck told you that I liked him.
J:I can see it in you're eyes girl. You guys aren't just fucking and shit, you guys are in love with each other.
C:Okay first, I'm not in love with him and he's not in love with me. Second you already know that I don't really do the dating thing.
J:Is it because of Cha-
C:Shut up. And no it's not because of him. I just don't date that's all.
J:Okay okay... but i totally ship you guys!
C:Omg

I just rolled my eyes and looked somewhere else. We were already here. We got out of the car and went to the coffee shop. We sit down in a table and started to talk.

Everyone old man looked at Jessica. They were undressing her with they're eyes.

C:Jess.
J:Yeah?
C:Are sure you're not uncomfortable?
J:What do you mean?
C:Everyone old man are undressing you with they're eyes. It's disgusting.
J:It's fine for real.
C:No it's not they're all like in their 30's.
J:You know that this happens all the time. I can't do anything about it. Now can we stop talking and talk about your love life.
C:Um no, why don't we talk about you're love life.
J:I don't have one. Well actually...

She was talking but I pretended to listen to her.
Jessica and I became friends when we were 11 and when she got her period her boobs grow and ass too.

And since then every time that we go out, old mans undress her with their eyes.

I got my periods at 13 and yeah sometimes men undress me with their eyes in public but not always.

It was always boys at my age that was doing that.

J:Catra!
C:What?
J:I've been calling you're name for like 5 times.
C:Oh sorry.
J:You weren't listening to me right?
C:Yeah I stopped at "Well actually".
J:Okay so I was saying that there's a new hottie in school.
C:Who?
J:Her name is Adora, a blond girl with blue eyes. I think you went to the closet with her didn't you?
C:Oh her, yeah I did but don't worry I didn't do anything we just talked.
J:Oh okay. Do you have her instagram.
C:Yeah here.

I got to instagram and open Adora page and give it to Jess.