5

Catra POV

After I sneaked out. I went on my neighbour's front house, cause you know. We don't want my foster mother to see me. Some few minutes later Jake finally came.

J:Get it in.
C:What took you so long?
J:Got a little lost.
C:Okay, anyway let's go to that party!
J:Ooo your leg tho.
C:Shut up.

I rolled my eyes as he place his hand on my leg.

J:Not gonna lie it's kinda hot.
C:Yeah right. What are you waiting for let's gooo!

He started the car and we finally left. We were in front of Phill house and before Jake open's the door i grabbed his shirt.

C:I have to tell you something first.
J:What is it?
I looked at his lips then at his eyes
C:Don't fucking kiss me.

I smiled at his and he looked confuse and disappointed.

J:Wait why?
C:Cause were not together and I don't need more rumours about you and I dating.
J:Ugh fine.

He rolled his eyes and I just smiled at him.
When we entered the house their were already drunk people dancing, making out, smoking, doing drugs.

I grabbed a vodka bottle and opened it and started drinking from it. Then i got interrupted by Phill and his friends.

P:Hey cat.
C:What's up Phill?
P:Wanna join us in the basement playing seven minutes in heaven?
C:Sure why not.

I put the bottle down and left to go to the basement. There were like 30 people.

I saw Scorpia so I went to sit next to her. And then out of no where Jake grabbed my hand and I got scared.

C:What the fuck Jake? You scared the shit out of me!
J:Haha sorry didn't mean to.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Phill who just started explaining the game.

P:Okay so the rules of the game is that you turn the bottle and wherever it leans on you have to go to the closet with that person for 7 minutes. Phones aren't aloud!

Some people just groaned and rolled their eyes. I mean if you're going to the closet with your phone it's just gonna be so boring.

P:Kitty wanna go fist?
C:First yes and second don't call me like that.

I rolled my eyes and then jake gaves me the bottle.

P:So who is lucky to go to the closet with the hottest girl in the whole school?

I turned the bottle. I hope that i don't get a stupid nerd who always pick his nose. Ugh just thinking about it makes me wanna puke.

And then the bottle land it on a blond girl. Oh no don't tell me.. that's the girl i bumped into earlier that day. What's her name again? It started with an A right?

P:Oooooo the newbie. Well you're a lucky one.

I don't make out with girls with girls in my school or hookup with the. I just hookup up with girls that are in another town
I'm actually bi but no one knows that. And no one needs to know that if my mother finds out that I am bi she'll kill me. I got up and went straight to the closet.2 minutes later she finally came.

A:Looks like we meet again.

She smiled at me and I gave her a fake smile. You could tell that i didn't want to be here.

A:You hate me don't you.
C:I never said that.
A:But the way you look at me tells me that you really don't like me.
C:Ugh look let's get this thing over with, we make out and then you tell everyone that you made out with the hottest popular girl.
A:No thanks I can tell that you're not comfortable.

I looked at her shocked and confuse cause I never show my emotions and how did she even found out.

C:I- You know what I'm gonna leave.
I was about to open the door and leave but she took my hand turned me around to face her.
A:Let's make a bet.
________________________________
Hope you liked this chapter follow me for more❤️