12

Adora POV

I was drunk, but not that drunk. I kinda was controlling my movements. Then why the fuck did this happen? Why did this happened with Catra? Wait let me explained to all of you what happened.

*After kiss*

After the kiss with Jessica I looked at Catra and I felt her sadness. Why is she sad? Did something happen? Did her crush have a girlfriend? No she doesn't even have a crush and she doesn't date.

Why is she sad? I was about to go talk to her but she suddenly left. And then I saw fucking Jake following her. Ugh why does he always follows her. Like is he her dog? Wait a second, dont tell me.

DONT TELL ME JAKE HAVE A CRUSH ON CATRA!? NO THIS CANT BE TRUE! HE CANT. HE CANT HAVE A CRUSH ON HER!

Wait, why can't he? Its nun of my business. Why am I getting mad? Is this jealousy? Why the fuck am I jealous? Am I jealous of Jake? But why? Without hesitating I went after them.

I hid myself in a corner where they can't see me, but I can still hear them. Catra said that she went to the kitchen just to get water. Okay good.

I thought she was gonna meet Jake and stuff with him.

NOT THAT I CARE. I DONT CARE SHE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS WITH HIM. ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS ANYWAY! AHHH ITS GETTING REALLY REALLY HOT.

I quickly took my phone and opened the camera app. I checked myself and I was so red. WHY AM I RED? Is it because I thought Catra was gonna do stuff with Jake but at the end she wasnt. I feel so relieved. Wait why am I relieved?

UGH STOP IT ADORA. YOURE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE. Wait I'm hearing footsteps coming towards me. I quickly got up and left. I checked to see who it was and it was Catra. She looked drunk.

Why tho? She only went to take water- oh she has a bottle of vodka in her hands. And its almost empty. Did she drink all of that? She really shouldn't. Anyway she went to the dance floor with some of her friends. She was dancing like crazy. Not gonna lie she looks really really cute when she dance.

I took another drink of alcohol and drink it all. Dont worry I can still control what im doing. I think. Well half half. I was still looking at Catra and then suddenly she realized that I was staring at her so she came up to me.

C: Heyyy girll.
A: Um hey Catra.
C: Are u having fun.
A: Tbh not really.
C: U sure? Cause I bet the kiss that you had was good.
A: Catra I think u drink to much.
C: U think? No shit of course imma be drunk it's a party!

She turned around and saw Jake so she went to him and they started dancing. I don't know why but I could feel my blood getting hot. So I took Catra arm and went outside.

Thankfully no one was outside. I dont even know why I did that. But im pretty sure it's not the alcohol doing that.

C: Bro why the fuck did you took my outside?
A: Cause Catra your drunk. U drink too much alcohol.
C: Okay and?
A: You're gonna do something you're gonna regret.
C: No I'm not.
A: Yes you are.
C: Adora what the fuck am I gonna do that I'm gonna regret it so much?
A: Maybe sleep with someone... LIKE JAKE.

She looked at me with a weird look.

C: Adora... Jake is my friend.
A: Okay but you never know.
C: Adora... Did you know that sometimes I sleep with Jake?
A: What?

What did she just say?