3

Catra POV
I just finished cheerleading practice and the coach wanted to talk to me. So the other girls went to change and i went to her office. When I entered the room she looked at me and pointed the sit in front of her. She looked at me with a disappointed smile.

C:Why did you wanted to see me coach?
S:You're grades Catra.. there are awful!
C:What do you mean?
S:You're falling all of you're classes. I can't have you in my team if you're grades doesn't get better.
C:B-But I'm the best cheerleader that you have! Without me you can't win any competition. I'm the most flexible girl in the whole team.
S:I know. So i decided that you'll have a tutor.
C:I'm sorry but did you just said a tutor?
S:Yes. I still don't know who that'll be but I'll gave you the name of the person tomorrow. Now get out of my office!

I got up and left. I can't believe that if i don't get better in school i wont be in the team. I mean I don't care at all about the cheerleading team but it's the only thing that can get me out of this town.

I'm only in the cheerleading team for that and for my reputation. I'm the popular most hottest girl in this whole school.

If someone knows that I'm not passing, my reputation is done.

Anyway i was walking to go to the cafeteria to join my friends but then a blond girl run into me. She felt but she didn't get anything, but me tho i felt so bad that i was bleeding.

A:OMG you're bleeding let me help you.
C:Do not touch me!

I hated to be touched. I only let close people to touch me which is just Scorpia and Entrapta.

I couldn't even get up. But the blonde girl helped me anyway. 20 minutes later she finally left to go to her classes.

Her name is Adora, I can tell that she's a dork and that she's really really annoying.

The infirmary finally came and put some pads on my legs and on my left arm. Wow now how am i gonna do cheerleading if i can't even get up? And the worst part is that i finally got rid of the scars that my mom gave me and now i have new ones?!

I:Miss Catra I called you're mom to come pick you up since you can't walk anymore.
C:Okay thanks for the help.

I smiled at her and she nodded then she left.
Shit. What am i gonna say to my mom?
________________________________
Heyy if u liked it follow me for more❤️
And sorry for the errors!