11

Catra POV

It was Adora turn to kiss Jessica. Jessica and Adora was staring at each other. They looked uncomfortable but they looked like they didn't mind doing it.

I put my phone in my pocket to see what's going to happen. Are they actually gonna do it? Are they gonna kiss? Do they like each other? WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS SO HARD?! WHY AM I GETTING MAD OMG!? I suddenly felt hot.

I really need something to drink. I need water not alcohol, but I don't wanna get up. I wanna see what Adora gonna do. A minute passed and they still haven't moved, then philipe started shouting.

P: YOU GUYS HAVE TO KISS! I mean y'all choose to play it, so u guys cant back down!
J: Look Adora if you dont want to we can st-
P:She doesn't have the right she has to do it-
A: I'll do it. I never said I wasn't gonna do it.
Everyone stopped talking.

3 PERSON POV
Jessica got up and went next to Adora. She took the hair of Adora and placed it behind Adora ears. Adora took Jessica face and made the first move.

They didn't just kiss, they were making out. A minute passed and they finally stopped. Everyone was shouting and screaming due to the shock.

And Catra? Well she saw the whole thing. Adora turned around to look at Catra. Catra stared at Adora. Adora couldn't really see well since she was drunk but she could feel the sadness in Catra eyes.

Catra POV
I dont know why but i feel so sad right now. Why am I sad?

What's going on? I never felt like this. What the fuck! I need water im burning. I got up and went to get water.

I walked in the kitchen to search for a bottle of water. When I entered the kitchen no one was here.

Good I need time to think. Why am I sad?
Is it because I didn't kiss someone? That's definitely not the reason. Im sad and mad at the same time.

Im still searching for a bottle of water but i cant fucking find it FUCK! I suddenly heard my name. I turned around and see Jake.

C:What do you want?
J:Shouldn't I be the one asking this?
C:Shut up and answer.
J:Dont worry I want nothing. I just saw u getting up and went to the kitchen. You know the alcohol isn't here? Its in the dining room.
C:Im not looking for alcohol, I want a bottle of water but i cant find it.
J:Are you serious? You know damn well Philip doesn't have a bottles of water. Cause he doesn't want people to sober up.
C:Shit you're right.
J:Lets check in the fridge in case.
He opened the door of the fridge and started looking around. Shit I feel like i'm gonna die.
J:There's no bottle water.
C:Juice?
J:Euuuu... Nope!
C:Fuck! What the fuck does he have then?
J:A cold bottle of vodka.
C:I dont need alcohol right now. You know what never mind give me that.

I took the bottle from his hands and drink it.
Like a dumb bitch that I am i drink it all. I barely even know what happened next.

________________________________
I hope yall liked this chaper! And check out my new story "NEVER!!" And sorry for the long wait <33