1

Read the first part of the book, if you haven't already! :)

Jake and Sunghoon have been living in Australia for two years now. A lot has happened since they moved there. Let's start with the sweet couple. Jake has become a professional tennis player and he won a lot of competition. He got really famous and he has a lot of fans, he even has more than half a million followers on Instagram. Sunghoon got jealous a few times cause of Jake's fans but he realized it was stupid so he got hold of himself. Sunghoon also won a lot of competition in ice skating but he was really stressful and had enough so he quit. It was a hard decision but he had to, instead he starting teaching ice skating. He loved being with children, and Jake said he looks adorable with little kids, and he himself loved teaching. They were living in a lovely house near Jake's family so they met up a lot, Sunghoon got close to them. Sunghoon flew back a few times to Korea and his family came to Australia twice. He really missed them but they facetimed everyday. They got a dog too. So everything was great mostly. Now onto their friends. Heeseung chased Jake for a while, called him, he even went to Jake's house one time, but after Sunghoon had enough and threatened to call the police if he continue doing this, and Heeseung realized he's being really stupid. He stopped going after Jake and they remained friends, he even got Sunghoon to forgive him, so they were good. Heeseung eventually found a boy, who he loved more than anything and they are together for a year now. He didn't introduced him to anyone, and that was a bit suspicious for everyone. Niki and Sunoo didn't really change, they were still cute, childish and in love. They really missed Jake and Sunghoon so they sent them a lot of gifts, some were a bit weird but Jake and Sunghoon appreciated it. About Jay and Jungwon... they broke up. It was a shock to everyone. They never told the reason, not even their best friends... Jake and Sunghoon tried to find out the reason but they gave up after a while. Jake and Sunghoon went back Korea 6 times, to see their friends and they always had a great time. Sadly they haven't seen each other for half a year cause everyone was busy, but they wanted to catch up so much. And one day...

-Jakeee.-shouted Sunghoon who was on the sofa while Jake was doing some kind of "food" in the kitchen. They aren't really good at cooking.
-What? What is it?-asked Jake and he jumped next to Sunghoon. Sunghoon just showed his phone to him.
-Look what Jay texted me.
"I know you miss our pretty faces. But don't you worry. We are arriving on friday at Brisbane Airport. And tell Jake to cook something delicious 😘."
-Oh my god. Really?-asked Jake and he started jumping around scaring Gaeul.
-Yes.-sighed Sunghoon. He was happy but there's gonna be so much chaos oh my god.
-Do we have enough beds or places to sleep?-started panicking Jake suddenly.
-Yes I think. But if we don't they'll sleep outside on the grass or on the floor, they're tough kids.-said Sunghoon laughing.
-Ahh it's gonna be so much fun.-smiled Jake and Sunghoon loved seeing Jake being this happy.
-Jay, texted again.-sighed Sunghoon already afraid.
"And can Heeseung bring his boyfriend? He finally wants to introduce him."
-Yeah sure. I have always been curious who replaced me.-said Jake jokingly. -And I'm better either way so.
-I love when you are confident.-smiled Sunghoon at Jake then he kissed him.
-Okay now let's go shopping. We only have two days til they arrive. Ahhh why did they only text it now? Are they crazy?-said Jake as he was running upstairs to grab his money and Sunghoon knew in this two days, Jake's not gonna stop for a minute.