6

The whole car ride Jay and Jungwon were arguing about stupid things, Heeseung and Minhee were listening some music and Niki and Sunoo tried to cheer Sunghoon up. They played jokes on him which was a bit unfortunate cause Sunghoon was the one who was driving. Sunoo and Minhee haven't talked since then but they knew they had to tell their partners abour this.
-Yess. We are finally here.-jumped Jungwon out of the car and ran to the beach.
-Of course he's not helping.-sighed Jay while holding a bunch of things.
-I'll help you.-smiled Sunghoon.
They put their towels down, Sunoo and Heeseung went to get some ice cream, Jay and Niki immediately went inside the water while Sunghoon, Jungwon and Minhee just wanted to tan.
-So how are you feeling Sunghoon?-asked Minhee.
-Why isn't he here? It'd be more fun.-sighed Sunghoon. He just missed Jake. For a while now they couldn't be alone cause of their job and they worked really hard and now cause their friends.
-He'll come soon, don't worry.-patted his back Jungwon. -Until then let's watch Jay suffer in the ocean.
-Yeah you do that, I'll wait for my water.-said Sunghoon looking terrified at Jungwon. He seriously wanted to know what happened between them.
-By the way.-said Minhee suddenly.-Is Niki great? Is he good with Sunoo?
-Why are you asking that?-asked Sunghoon confused. Why would Minhee want to know that?
-Y-yeah... They are really good together, Niki is good to Sunoo.-answered Jungwon while laughing at Jay who just got splashed by a big wave.
-Oh god. This is the best day of my life.-laughed Junwon rolling in the sand.
-Something is seriously wrong with you.-whispered Sunghoon.
-You guys want to go and play volley?-asked Heeseung as he handed Sunghoon his water.
-Okayyy.-smiled Minhee and he immediately followed Heeseung.
-Yeah me too, in a minute.-said Jungwon looking closely at Jay.
-What are you doing? Again....-asked Sunghoon carefully.
-Did you see how that girl just went over to him and bumped into him on purpose?
-No...
-But she did. Ugh.-said Jungwon angrily.
-Why are you mad? I thought you "hate him" now.-said Sunghoon. He really didn't get Jungwon.
-I don't know Sunghoon. Damn it.-said Jungwon then he suddenly got up and went after the others leaving Sunghoon alone.
-Okay that's great...-he said to himself then he layed down again to finally relax for a bit.

-Sunghoon, we're going to have lunch. Sunghoon.-shouted someone.
-Leave me alone.-said Sunghoon angrily.
-Okay, but you will be hungry.-said Heeseung.
-Okay wait.-said Sunghoon then he slowly got up. He must have fallen asleep.-What time it is?
-3 pm.-answered Sunoo.
All the guys were standing in front of him.
-Let's go eat then.-he said then they went inside a restaurant.
The scenery was beautiful, Sunghoon always liked going to the beach, he loved the smell, the sound of the waves but without Jake it was just sad and empty.
-Hey.-suddenly a guy appeared next to Sunghoon.
-Hi. Are you a waiter?-asked Sunghoon confused.
-No. You just seemed handsome, so I came here.
The guy was obviously flirting with him and Sunghoon was just looking at him unamused.
-Thank you for your interest now go aways please.-Sunghoon said and the others were just looking at the scene in front of them nervously.
-That's a bit rude.-said the guy pouting holding Sunghoon's arm. -Don't you wanna talk with me?
-No, you're a stranger and I have a really handsome boyfriend.
-Where is he?-asked the guy looking around. -Are you his boyfriend?-he pointed at Jay.
-Not in this life.-laughed Jay sarcastically.-But thank you for calling me handsome.
-Then where is he?-asked the guy.
-He's not here right now, but still...-said Sunghoon but someone interrupted him.
-He's here.-suddenly Jake appeared and he pushed the guy slightly away from Sunghoon.-Now go away.
-Ah damn it.-said the guy but he secretly gave Sunghoon his number.
-Jakeee.-smiled Sunghoon and he hugged him. -How was your day?
-I was sad that I couldn't be here and I missed you.-pouted Jake as he sat down next to his boyfriend.
-Didn't you miss us?-asked Sunoo and the others nodded.
-Yes, you too guys of course. But you the most.-whispered Jake to Sunghoon who got goosebumps.
-Now let's finally eat cause I'm starving okay?-asked Jungwon as he went to get a waiter.
-What's with him?-asked Jake from Sunghoon.
-He got jealous. A girl bumped into Jay.
-Ohhh, drama.-smiled Jake then Jay hit him.
-Stop it.-he groaned.
-Not until you tell us what happened.-teased him Sunghoon which wasn't really a tease.