9

-Do I look good?-asked Jay from Jungwon as they were in peace again.
-You look amazing.-smiled Jungwon then kissed his boyfriend.
-Ew.-whispered Niki to Heeseung as they were trying clothes on.
-Just because you're mad at Sunoo and you guys are fighting that doesn't mean Jay and Jungwon are "ew".-laughed Heeseung.-And I don't even get why you're mad. You're really childish Niki.
-I'm just I don't know mad.-sighed Niki.-It makes me mad that he didn't tell me.
-Well I get that. But we can't turn back time now, can we?-asked Heeseung and Niki sadly nodded.

-Is this good?-asked Jake holding a black tight jean and a white shirt.
-Who do you wanna look good for?-teased him Sunghoon.
-Felix.-said Jake turning back to the wardrobe.
-Jake.-said Sunghoon being mad.-Don't tease me with him, you know I don't like it.
-You're just too protective or possessive of me.-said Jake smiling at Sunghoon.-Felix doesn't like me, stop itttt.-he said cutely which Sunghoon smiled at.
-I'll try to be nice.-said Sunghoon than he backhugged Jake.

-Are we ready to party?-shouted Sunoo as they were walking down the street.
-Hell yeah.-shouted back Jay.
-Are we?-asked Sunoo again looking at the others.
-Yes.-shouted the others back laughing.
-Niki.-said Sunoo. They were walking next to each other in silence.
-Yeah?
-Are you still mad at me?-asked Sunoo.
-Yes.
-But why??-whined Sunoo cutely.
-Because you didn't tell me. We've been here for days and you didn't even think about telling me.-said Niki getting angry again.
-I did think about telling you, I just knew what you're reaction is gonna be that's why I didn't...-said Sunoo feeling guilty.
-I get that. But what would you do if you were me? -asked Niki looking at him. Sunoo couldn't even say anything he just looked at the ground.
-I-I don't know.-sighed Sunoo.-Look, but I'm really really sorry, okay?
-Okay.-smiled Niki.-But don't hide anything from me ever again. Alright?
-Yes, of course.-smiled Sunoo clinging into him.

They knocked on the door and Felix opened it.
-Felix.-shouted Jake and they hugged.
-Finally, you came.-smiled Felix.-Hi I'm Felix, Jake's friend.-he introduced himself to the others.
-I'm Sunghoon as you know.-said Sunghoon and he went pass Felix.
-Don't mind him.-laughed Jake trying to ease the tension.
-I'm Jay, and this cutie is my boyfriend Jungwon.-smiled Jay and they went inside too.
-I'm Sunoo and he's Niki. You probably heard about me.-smiled Sunoo but Felix just shook his head. -Come on Jake. I'm disappointed.
-Sorry.-said Jake laughing.-And those two are Heeseung and his boyfriend Minhee.
-Is he that Heeseung?-asked Felix shockingly.
-Yes. But don't worry, we are good friends. Now let's go inside.-smiled Jake and they all went inside.