3

-I need to talk to you.-said Sunoo and he grabbed Jake's hand and pulled him to one of the rooms.
-What is it suddenly?-asked Jake. They just finished eating and they talked about playing some game.
-I need to tell it to someone, it's driving me crazy.-he said then he sat down on the bed.
-What is it? Is this about Niki?-asked Jake scared.
-No...Okay, so Minhee, Heeseung's current boyfriend. He was my... Well he was my...
-Your what?-asked Jake going crazy. Why is Sunoo always this dramatic?
-My ex.
-What? Why? How? What?-asked Jake sitting down next to him.-Does Heeseung know this?
-No he doesn't.-panicked Sunoo.-I didn't even know that he's Heeseung boyfriend until we met at the airport. We haven't even talked... We had a pretty good breakup, we just simply fell out of love. But still he's Heeseung's boyfriend. What should I do?
-Well I think you should talk to Minhee first. And did you tell Niki? I think he should know about it too.
-No but I will. Thanks.-smiled Sunoo and he hugged Jake.-I missed you so much.
-I missed you too. Now let's go.
They walked outside and they saw that everyone was in the garden playing with Sunghoon and Jake's dog.
-Is everything okay?-asked Sunghoon.
-Yeah, Sunoo was just a bit confused but it's okay now. -smiled Jake.
-Okay so what do you guys want to do while you're here?-asked Sunghoon and he clapped so everyone would look at him.
-I just want to walk around at night.
-Swimming in the ocean.
-Going to parties.
-Sleeping and playing with your adorable dog.
As expected there were a lot of different answers.
-Okay, let's go walking tonight.-said Jake.
-Can we swim in the pool?-asked Niki suddenly.
-Of course.-laughed Sunghoon and the others all ran inside to change.
-I want to find out what happened between your best friend and mine.-said Sunghoon seriouly turning to Jake.
-Me too. We have to find out. They were so good together, I'm curious which one of them fucked up. By the way what do you think about Minhee?-whispered Jake.
-I think he's great, he seems fun. It's just I don't know... there's something about him that feels a bit off.
-Oh my god I was thinking the same.
-You guys are like 80 year olds who can't stop whispering about everyone.-said Jay scaring them then he jumped into the pool.
-Of course he'd be like that.-said Jungwon walking beside them then he slowly went inside the pool too.
-Am I the only one that feels like we're in a drama?-asked Jake.
-Same.-said Sunghoon then he and Jake looked at each other. These guys plus drama... it's not gonna be great.