7

After the tiring and fun they at the beach they got home and everyone went to sleep. At least they thought.
-I can't believe them.-sighed Jake.-Why can't they just tell us?
-I have no idea.-whispered Sunghoon. -By the way how was your day? I'm sure you're tired.
-Well... I was sad that I couldn't be by your side the whole day, but at least we could spent a few hours at the beach. Even though the others were there. When are they going home?
-Isn't that rude to ask?-smiled Sunghoon.
-I know... it's just are too much. Or maybe I'm just too tired I don't know.
-Maybe. But don't worry, I'm here. All time.-and then Sunghoon hugged him. They were about to fall asleep when someone knocked. It was Heeseung.
-Jay and Jungwon arguing and I can't sleep.-he said and Minhee was standing behind him.
-Who am I? Their mother?-asked Sunghoon angrily. -Just tell them to be quite.
-I tried. But they are really angry.-said Heeseung then Sunghoon and Jake got up and knocked on Jay's room.
After a few minutes they just barged inside and saw Jungwon crying on the floor while Jay was shouting at him.
-What are you doing? Stop it.-shouted Sunghoon and he ran to Jungwon while Jake to Jay. -What are you guys arguing about?
-About him cheating on me.-said Jungwon angrily but still crying.
-I have never cheated on you oh my god. Why are you so unbelievable?-started Jay shouting again.
-You cheated on him? That's why you guys broke up?-asked Jake suprised.
-I didn't cheat on him damn it. He never listened to me... he always thought I cheated on him but I never did. And he doesn't believe me. -said Jay and Jake hugged him.
-Why don't you just talk it out once and for all?-asked Sunghoon. -Come on Jungwon drink some water.

-So? Who wants to start?-asked Sunghoon. Him and Jake sat in front of the other two.
-Me.-sighed Jay.-I have never cheated on you, and I don't know why you think I did. You've never told my why, you just told me to break up cause you can't even look at me.
-One of your friend, came to our house and told me to watch out for you, cause he has seen you with some woman. I thought he's joking or he's crazy so I ignored it. But then he sent some photos to me. You were with a girl. Hugging and it looked like you were kissing her.
-What? Jungwon are you kidding me? -asked Jay getting angry again but Jake pushed him back on the chair. -I don't know what you saw, but believe me I didn't cheat on you.
-But I saw it.
-You are not sure what you saw. You just assumed that I cheated on you. It's like you wanted to break up with me.-sighed Jay. -I can't believe you were that stupid... I'm so mad Jungwon.
-You really didn't cheat on me?-asked Jungwon suprised.
-I didn't. How many times I have to tell you?
-I'm sorry?-said Jungwon but it seemed like a question.
-Maybe we should leave them alone.-whispered Sunghoon to Jake. Then they left them.
-You wanna watch some movie? -asked Jake.-I can't sleep after this.
-Of course.-smiled Sunghoon.