2

-Okay, so do we have enough food?-asked Sunghoon looking around the house nervously.
-Yes. But you know them, they are gonna eat it in 1 day.-sighed Jake. He cooked some food for them cause Jay especially asked for it. Let's say it turned out a bit weird so Sunghoon helped him.
-Well they're gonna buy food for themselves then.-smiled Sunghoon slightly.-You know what? Why are we stressing? They our friends not celebrities. They could sleep on the grass and be grateful.
-I love how you're saying that in reality they would kick our asses.-laughed Jake then he hugged Sunghoon.
-I love you.-whispered Sunghoon.
-I love you too.-smiled Jake then suddenly 6 person barged inside.
-Hi!-shouted Niki.
-I can't believe this is what we have to see when we come inside.-said Jay closing his eyes.
-Hug, come on.-shouted Sunoo and everyone suddenly dropped their luggages and ran to Jake and Sunghoon.
-Yeah we missed you guys too.-laughed Sunghoon and he felt a bit emotional all of a sudden.
-Oh my god you're crying! Such a baby.-teased Jungwon Sunghoon then he hugged his best friend.
-I hope you cooked something good cause if you didn't I swear I'm gonna... Ah I don't know but you get my point.-laughed Jay and he hugged Jake. He really missed him. As you know they used to live together and now that Jake's gone he lives alone.
-Can we eat first please? I'm starving.-said Heeseung and everyone looked at him, and his boyfriend who was invisible til now.
-Oh yeah.-smiled Jake.
-Come on, I'm gonna introduce you to these two.-whispered Heeseung to his boyfriend. He already introduced him to the others at the airport and it seems like they liked him, and Heeseung was so happy.
So they sat down and Jake brought the food.
-It wasn't that great originally, I made it this great.-whispered Sunghoon while was gone.-I mean he's trying and he's getting better, but still...
-Ahh Jake it looks so great.-said Jay immediately.
-Yes it looks delicious.-said Niki smiling.
-What did Sunghoon said?-asked Jake looking at Sunghoon suspiciously.
-Nothing.-smiled Sunghoon.-Let's eat.
-So guys.-started Heeseung.-This is Minhee, my boyfriend.
-Hi. Nice to meet you.-smiled Sunghoon.-I'm Park Sunghoon.
-I'm Jake Sim.-said Jake and he shook hands with him.
-Thank you for letting me come. I always wanted to know Heeseung's friends better but he was a bitch and didn't introduce me. -rolled Minhee his eyes.
The others was a bit shocked about Minhee's sudden speech, but he seemed like a fun guy.
-Okay I was an idiot.-said Heeseung sulking.-But now you guys know each other so leave me alone.
-And guys what about you?-asked Sunghoon turning to the others.
-Everything's great.-smiled Sunoo at Niki.-I got into university as you know, it's hard but Niki's helping me with a lot of things.
-Yeah cause you're dumb.-said Niki and Sunoo hit him. -Anyway it's my last year in high school so I'm studying a lot too, but we help each other out.
-That's cute.-said Jake smiling. He was so happy for Sunoo and Niki for finding each other. He wanted to catch up with Sunoo so bad.
-And what about you guys?-asked Sunghoon a bit scared but teasingly. They haven't met Jungwon and Jay since they broke up.
-Everything's fine.-said Jay really sarcastically. -As you know my boyfriend left me just cause why not, and I'm living my best life alone and working.
There was a bit awkward silence but Jungwon broke it.
-I think your boyfriend loved you, but you gave him a reason not to.-he said not even looking at Jay. -Anyway, I'm in the same class as Sunoo, so it's much more fun to be in school. It's really hard, but we manage to do it.
-Oh really? I didn't even know that.-said Sunghoon suprised. Sunoo and Jungwon in same class?
-But it would be great to have someone who helps you, you know.-whipered Jungwon.
-Yeah I feel the same.-said Jay out loud.
-Sooo... dessert?-asked Jake to break the tension.
-Yes of course.-smiled Heeseung.
-Oh god. This is gonna be harder than I thought.-whispered Sunghoon to himself.