4

Brooklyn P.O.V.

"Doctor, thank you for coming." Fury said to Bruce. "Thanks for asking nicely. So, uh... how long am I staying?" Bruce said quickly. Barry looked at his shoes. Of course his father doesn't want to be near him. But it's for his safety. Even though that safety isn't needed. "Once we get our hands on the Tesseract, you're in the clear."

Barry and I walked over to Lila, who was staring a computer screen of her brother, Clint. "I'm sorry about your brother." Barry said. "C-can I tell you guys something?" She pushed me and Barry out into the hallway where the adults couldn't see us. At least, they couldn't see us with their eyes.

"Um...so Clint isn't my brother....he's my dad." Mine and Barry's eyes lit up. She covered both of our mouth. "But you can't tell anyone! It has to be a secret. Can you do that for me?" We nodded and she put her hands down. We walked back over and heard them talking about some boring tracking stuff. Barry probably thought it was interesting.

"You have to narrow the field. How many spectrometers do you have access to?" Bruce explained. "How many are there?" Nick asked. "Call every lab you know, tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm based on cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?"

"Agent Romanoff, would you show Dr. Banner to his laboratory, please." Natasha nodded and her and Banner walked off. Stella ran up to us with a drawing. "What's this?" I asked her. The drawing was of a giant purple raisin looking thing with one golden hand and one normal hand. "It's the bad guy you guys are gonna fight!" She said excitedly.

"Wow that's... awesome!" No it's stupid. It's probably never gonna happen. Kids and their imaginations always running wild.

~

I walked onto the bridge in the Helicarrier. I saw Steve and Coulson, who was sliding over slowly towards Steve. "mean, if it's not too much trouble."

"No, no. It's fine." Said Steve.

"It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but..." Agent Sitwell interrupted him. "We got a hit. Sixty-seven percent match. Weight, cross match, seventy-nine percent."

"Location?"

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding."

"Everyone, suit up." Fury yelled.

A/N: ok so this story was a tad longer BUT in my defense, I didn't have enough time. I promise I'll post a chapter later today thats longer!

451 words