5

Brooklyn P.O.V.

We were in the helicopter getting ready to jump. It was just me, Barry, Natasha, Agent Coulson, Stella, and Morgan Stark. Morgan isn't allowed to fight because her dad is too scared of her getting hurt. Which is weird because everyone knows who Morgan is. We finally got above Loki. I've fought him once and there is only one thing I can say about him Boy was he the least intimidating thing I have ever seen. It was sad really.

"Kneel before me" he said. The crowd still ignored him and ran around. 3 Loki's appeared surrounding and blocking the crowd from escape. "I said KNEEL!" The crowd quietly kneeled. "Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."

An elder German man stood up. "Not to men like you." Dang. That man has balls. "There are no men like me." Loki said appalled. "There are always men like you."

Wait this is my cue. I jumped down as I heard Loki say "Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example." Right as the energy bean shot out, I jumped down and blocked it with the shield I was given. It was red, white, and blue with a star in the middle. Pretty old fashioned but oh well.

Steve P.O.V

I sat in the Quinjet watching the fight happen. They didn't want me to go and fight because 'I need to get back on my feet' and fighting won't do that.

"Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example." As Loki shot the energy beam, someone stopped it. She was wearing a blue and black flannel with ripped jeans and combat boots. Natasha taught me today's clothing style. The girl stood up and....and she was holding my shield! Why was she holding my shield. "Hey Fury, why does that girl have my shield?"

"Because she knows how to use it." He said nervously. Is he hiding something? No.

"Loki, didn't anyone tell you to respect your elders?" She asked him. "Well look who it is. For a minute I thought this was going to be too easy."

The Quinjet was floating above her as I saw Barry and Natasha hold a machine gun pointed to Loki.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down"

Brooklyn P.O.V.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down" Natasha yelled from the Quinjet. Loki sent a blast of blue towards the Quinjet. Luckily, Natasha maneuvered it just in time. I threw the shield at Loki and he ducked it. Then Loki grabbed me and threw me into me museum. Glass shattered everywhere. I pulled Loki in with me and he landed on top of me. His knee cap bashed on the glass that was stuck in my leg. I screamed in pain and threw him off.  Loki stood up. "KNEEL!"

"Not today!" I yelled back.

"This guy's all over the place" I heard Barry say in the earpiece. Suddenly AC/DCs "shoot to Thrill" overdriven the Quinjets speakers. "Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?" I heard Tony say. Loki and I looked up and saw Iron Man flying in the sky. He touched the ground and stood up. He pulled out every piece of weaponry in his suit. "Make your move, Reindeer Games." Loki put his hands up and surrendered.

~

"Said anything?" Nick said over V.O. We were in the Quinjet with Loki tied up. "Not a word." Natasha replied. "Just get him here. We're low on time."

" I don't like it." Steve said. "What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Tony asked.

"I don't remember it being ever that easy. This guy packs a wallop." He has point there. "Still, you are pretty spry, for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?" Tony asked.

"What?"

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, during your time as a Capsicle." Tony chuckled at his own joke.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in." I said, trying to break the tension. "Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you kid." Tony said to me. Steve walked over and sat next to me. "Hey I'm really confused, you used my shield while fighting Loki, how did you get it?"

"I-I don't know. Fury gave it to me and said I have a legacy with it and big shoes to fill." Steve had a puzzled expression on his face. Thunder and lightning hit nearly hit the jet. Loki stared out the window intently.

"What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?" Steve asked.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows."

A giant man grabbed Loki and flew out. That must have been Thor! I watched some things about him in the newspaper doing stuff in New Mexico.

"Another Asgardian?" Barry questioned. "Think the guy's a friendly?" Steve asked.

"Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost. Tony turns and gets ready to jump off the jet to chase after Thor." Morgan immediately ran up to her dad, who was putting on the helmet. "Dad! I can help I-"

"No you stay here! I'm not putting you in danger!"

" Stark, we need a plan of attack!"  Steve yelled.

" I have a plan. Attack." Tony yelled back. Tony jumped out of the jet.  Steve quickly looked around for a parachute. I got ready to jump out of the plane. I don't need a parachute, I have super strength. "I'd sit this one out you guys." Natasha said.

"I don't see how I can."

"These guys come from legends, they're basically gods." Natasha said worriedly. I ran to the other side of the jet and ran out the jet. I was now falling to the ground. I fell into a pile of trees. "Oof." I said. The glass was still in my leg and now it was deeper. I saw a girl flying my way. She hit a bunch of trees and then fell right next to me. "Ouch." She said. I could hear faint yelling in the distance. "Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?" Ugh. Tony. I thought.

"Where am I?" The girl yelled. She started to freak out. She touched her long blonde hair and pulled out a bunch of twigs out of it. "A MIDGUARDIAN?!" She yelled at me. "W-what?"

"I AM TERA THORDOGTER AND I HEREBY SAY THAT I AM PLEASURED TO MEET YOU WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS!"

"Um....it's Brooklyn."

"BROOKLYN WHAT?"

"Brooklyn Rogers."

"OH WELL Y-"

"Can you stop yelling? We don't want people to find us!" I whispered-shouted.

"Sorry." She said. "I see you have a shard in your leg. Let me help you with that!" She grabbed the glass in my leg and yanked it out. I screamed in pain. My leg felt like it was on fire. Blood was quickly oozing out of it. "Oh wow." She said.

Luckily Tony and Thor found us and took us back to the jet. "Oh my gosh! Brooklyn your leg!" Morgan said. I grabbed the medical kit from top compartment in the jet and opened it. I grabbed some bandages and wrapped it around my leg.

A/N: like I promised, it was a lot longer. But more action!!

1254 words