13 - Bucky?

Sitwell walked out of the building with Senator Stern. "Listen, I gotta fly home tonight, cause uh...I got some constituency problem, and I gotta press the flesh." Senator said.

"Any constituent in particular, Mr. Senator?" Sitwell asked. "Uh...no, not really. Twenty-three, kind of hot. Real hot. You know, wants to be a reporter, I think. I don't know, who listens at that point?" Senator Stern questioned.

"Doesn't sound much of a problem to me." Sitwell replied. "Really? Cause she's killing my back. Look, this isn't the place to talk about it." Senator Stern touched Sitwell's pin on his jacket.

"This is a nice pin."

"Thank you."

"Come here." They embraced in a hug and Stern whispered something to Sitwell. He then stepped away as he touched his back. "See, it's right there..."

"I just saw that, yeah."

"Should I get it checked?"

"I think you should." Stern then walked away. Sitwell got a phone call from "Pierce". Little did he know that Pierce was actually Sam. He then turned to his men. "I need a minute. Bring the car around." Then men left and he answered the phone. "Yes,sir?"

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious." Sam said. I chuckled. "Who is this?" Sitwell asked.

"The good looking guy in the sunglasses, your ten o'clock." Sitwell turned around but Sam was no where to be seen. "Your other ten o'clock." Sitwell turned the other way and saw Sam sitting a few feet away from him. "There you go."

"What do you want?" Sitwell asked in fear.

"You're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a grey car, two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride."

"And why would I do that?"

"Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up." Sitwell looked down at his tie and saw a small red light from the gun being pointed at him. Dad then threw him onto the roof where we hid. Natasha quickly followed us.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Dad asked menacingly. "Never heard of it."

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?"

" I was throwing up, I get seasick." Dad forced Sitwell to the edge of the rooftop. Sitwell then smiled. "Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers."

"You're right. It's not. It's hers." Dad stepped aside and Natasha kicked Sitwell off the roof. He plummeted down screaming.

"Oh, wait. What about that girl from accounting, Laura...?" Natasha asked. Ew did she mean Lillian? I don't like her she's kinda rude and always acted like an emo teenager.

"Lillian. Lip piercing, right?"

"Yeah, she's cute."

"Yeah, I'm not ready for that." I am so glad. I really wouldn't want her to be my step mom. I think dad caught onto that.

Suddenly, Sam, in his Falcon jet-pack suit with wings, flies up holding Sitwell and threw him down onto the roof. The 4 of us walked over to him. He held his hands up in fear. "Zola's algorithm is a program...for choosing Insight's targets!"

"What targets?"

"You! A TV anchor in Cairo, the Undersecretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa city. Your daughter, Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA! Now, or in the future."

"The Future? How could it know?" Dad asked. Sitwell laughed.

"How could it not? The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it." Dad and Natasha looked at him confused. "Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, e-mails, phone calls." He then turned to me and Barry. "Your damn SAT scores. Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future."

"And what then?"

"Oh, my God. Pierce is gonna kill me."

"What then?!" Dad was getting impatient.

"Then the Insight Helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few million at a time."

~

Sam thought it was best that we drove to Triskelion. Me and Barry were playing 'Scrabble with Friends' "HYDRA doesn't like leaks." Sitwell said.

"So why don't you try sticking a cork in it." I said looking up from my phone.

"Insight's launching in sixteen hours, we're cutting it a little bit close here." Natasha said.

"I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly." Dad replied.

"What?! Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea." Sitwell looked scared. Suddenly we heard a thud on the roof. A metal arm pulled Sitwell out the window and threw him into the ongoing traffic. The man killed him. Then he started shooting until Dad pulled the break handle making the man drop down onto another street. Another car smashed into ours and pushed us along. The man jumped back onto our car and smashed through the windscreen and pulled out the steering wheel.

This dude is a psycho.

"Shit!" Was the only thing I could say. Natasha started shooting at him but the man jumped onto the vehicle behind us. As our car was being pulled off the road dad held the car door.

"Hang on!" Dad broke open the car door, holding onto Natasha, Sam, Barry and I. Unfortunately me and Barry let go. He fell onto the other car door and started to slide through the streets. The man was partnered by a bunch of HYDRA soldiers.

Really? HYDRA?

The started shooting at us. We met with Dad, Sam, and Natasha and we all scattered. The man started to shoot at me but Natasha managed to shoot him in his eye goggle mask and ran off.

"Она у меня. Найди его" (I'll take care of her. Find him.) the man said. The man went in pursuit of me while the HYDRA soldiers went after "him." Him probably being my dad.

"Go, I got this!" Sam said. The man probably thought he found me hiding behind a car. " I make an LZ, twenty-three hundred block of Virginia Avenue. Rendezvous two minutes. Taking fire above and below expressway. Civilians threatened. Repeat, civilians threatened." Um...that's not my voice. That's Natasha's. Is he falling for this? He threw a bomb toward where he thought I was hiding. As the bomb rolled behind the car I noticed that it was a recording of Natasha. Why didn't they just use my voice? As the bomb exploded Natasha jumped onto the man and tried to kill him. I ran and saw he started running after me.

I saw a group of civilians. "Get out of the way! Stay out of the way! Everyone! Please!" I yelled. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I fell and looked around. The man came up from behind to shoot me when Dad attacked him. Try fight and in the process the man took dads shield and threw it at him but dad managed to avoid getting hit. After battling a bit, the mans mask was removed.

He looked like somebody I've seen before. But I can't put my finger on it. That's when it hit me.

James Bucky Barnes.

"Bucky?" Dad asked.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" Bucky asked angrily. As Bucky went to shoot him, Sam flew in and kicked Bucky aside. Bucky took aim again but before he could shoot me, Natasha used a grenade launcher Bucky dropped earlier. She shot at Bucky but he vanished in the smoke of the explosion. I heard sirens after we were surrounded by HYDRA agents being led by.....Rumlow?!

"Drop the shield, Cap! On your knees! Get on your knees! Now! Get down! Get down!" Dad held his hands up. "Get on your knees! Down! Both of you!" He kicked my leg and I fell down. "Don't move." Rumlow looked up at the helicopter flying above us and warned Rollins who was holding a gun to my head and holding Dad at gunpoint. "Put the guns down. Not here. Not here!" Rollins lowered his guns. The HYDRA agents took the five of us to custody.

1350 words!

Guys I'm sorry. I'm slowly trying to update this!