7 - 1:03 A.M.

Dad and Natasha picked Barry and I up from school early the next morning. We went to the hospital and checked on Fury.

"Is he gonna make it?" Barry asked.

"I don't know." My dad said. Natasha pulled me aside from the guys. "Since you were the only one who saw him, Tell me about the shooter."

"He's fast and strong. Had a metal arm." Just then Agent Maria Hill joined us.

"Ballistics?" Natasha let go of my arm and the girls started to talk. I casually listened in.

"Three slugs, no rifling. Completely untraceable."

"Soviet- made" Natasha said. The five of us gathered to the window and watched Fury deteriorate.

"He's in V-tach." The male nurse said.

"Crash cart coming in." The female one said.

"Nurse, help me with the drape." The doctor yelled. "BP is dropping." The female said worriedly. I was about to cry. HOLD IT IN! I yelled in my brain.

"Defibrillator!" Barry, I, Dad, Natasha and Hill watch in shock as Fury was flatlining. "I want you to charge him at one hundred"

"Don't do this to me, Nick." I heard Natasha mumble under her breath.

"Stand back! Three, two, one. Clear!" Fury was given a shock with the defibrillator "Pulse?"

"No pulse."

No...this can't be happening.

A tear fell down. And another.

"Okay. 200, please. Stand back! Three, two, one. Clear!" Fury was given another shock. "Give me epinephrine! Pulse?" The doctor asked again.

"Negative."

"Don't do this to me, Nick. Don't do this to me." Natasha said. The five of us watched the doctors as they continued to revive Fury but Fury was still showing as flatlining. The tears decided to stay. I was now full fledged crying. Dad turned himself and me away as they finally call his time of death.

"What's the time?" The doctor asked. "1:03, Doctor." Dad looked at the flash drive that was in his hand.

""Time of death, 1:03 a.m."

327 words

A/N: IM SORRY! But we all know what happens so I guess I'm not sorry....

But I am sorry that the chapter was short!