Chapter 1

....

"Come on!"

My friend Callie pulled me through the club,but this club as nice as it is...is a drug dealers paradise,not to mention the rest of the unsavoury characters that frequent here.

We made it to the bar,"Two shots of vodka please Erin!!"Callie shouted.

The girl behind the bar nodded and set about her work,I looked around,the VIP section looking down on us..commoners.

Callie grabbed my hand and handed me the vodka,"Ready?!"

I nodded,we downed the drink,the liquor burnt.

I shook my head at the taste and put the glass down,Callie smiled and pulled me along.We squeezed through people.

Callie smiled and grabbed my hands as we danced,it felt good to let go once in a while..work is a bitch and don't get me started on my studies.

Callie smiled and twirled me..I giggled,three songs later and she had disappeared with some dude.I made my way to the bathroom, which was on the second floor, near the VIP section..when I was pushed into the red velvet rope of the VIP section.

The bouncers grabbed my arms and hoisted me up.

I stiffened and fought to get free.

"Hey let me go!"

I tired pulling free,"I didn't mean to fall!"

A red flutter of a dress caught my eye,I turned and found a very beautiful woman walking towards us.Brown flowing hair,piercing green eyes..she looked late thirties?

"What seems to be the problem?"she asked..a heavy Italian accent.

"Sorry ma'am she 'fell'"the one guard grumbled.

The woman gestured,they let me go,I rubbed my arms and stepped back.

She looked me over,"Hello"

"Hi..I'm really sorry"

She waved it away and snapped her fingers,they let me in,"A drink?"

I nodded and followed her past celebrities and more guards than I could count.She sat me in a booth and smiled.

"What would you like?"

"Just a whisky please"

She nodded and snapped her fingers a waiter stopped and bowed...fucking bowed!

He smiled,"Yes miss Valentini?"

"A whiskey for my friend and for me, the nicest bottle you have"

He nodded and left,she looked at me.

I squirmed..fuck I need to pee!!

She smiled,"Somewhere you need to be?"

I shook my head,"Um..no ma'am..I just need the bathroom"I said.

The biggest smile spread over her face, I was momentarily gobsmacked.

"No worries"she said and sat forward.

She snapped her fingers,two guards stepped up,"Please make sure my friend here gets to the restroom safely"

They nodded and followed me,they waited outside,I used the bathroom great fully.

I washed up and walked back to the table,the woman smiled and gestured to my drink.She sipped hers as I sat.

"Thank you"

She nodded,I sipped my drink and looked around.

"You are nervous?"

I looked at her.