Chapter 15

....
Claudia....

I was heart broken and I should have known!!!!

My moms frowned at me as I stormed upstairs,"Honey!what's wrong?!"

I slammed my door and laid down,my moms came in,"Honey are you okay?"they whispered kissing my cheeks.

"Yes...we...we just had a fight"

They looked at each other,"Did she hurt you?"

"No...I just wanna sleep please"

They nodded and snuggled me,they fell asleep before I did.I went downstairs for a bottle of water,Donella smiled at me sheepishly.

"Fuck off"

She shook her head,"No...my angel"

I sat down,she sat down and smiled,"I think we should take a break"I said.

"No"

"Yes...so you can sort your shit out and then you can fucking think about how it's not okay for any of your exes to be allowed into your house"

She frowned,"There's only the one"

"I don't care"

She sat back,"So..you don't want to be with me anymore?"

"I never said that..."

"I killed her"she said looking at me.

I looked at her,"I put a bullet threw her skull"she said showing me a picture.I looked away,she locked her phone and held my hand.

"You are what matters to me...no one else"she whispered kissing my hands."Baby...I just need some time"I said softly.

"Why?!"

"Because that slut could just waltz on into your house!"I snapped.

She sighed and kissed my hands,"You jealous girl of mine!she is dead!she will never ever bother us again"she said.

"I know..."

"Is there someone else?"she asked softly.

"No!fuck sakes baby there's only you!"

She sat forward..."Promise me that"

"I promise...now fucking promise me the same"

"I promise"she whispered kissing my hands.

"Whatever you want I will give you"she whispered looking at me with tears in her eyes.I sighed deeply and looked at her,"Time"I said softly.

"For?"

"For me to just..."

"No..you are mine and I am yours and you will live with me"

I looked at her,"No...."

"Yes..pack your things or I'll have my guards do it"

I stood up,"Donella I said no!"I snapped.

She looked at me,"I...my angel..."

"Baby...I love you so much..but I think you need to let me have a life"

She sat down and looked at me,I sat down across from her and held her hands."I'll still be yours but I need to be able to go out..be able to go and study without you following me"

"My angel-"

"Baby...I am twenty years old..I need freedom please"I begged.She shook her head,"No..I..I mean no to you not wanting me"

"I do want you!!"I snapped.

"Then be with me...Lucia would like someone her own age to be around"she said softly.I looked at her,my moms came down the stairs.