Chapter 13

....

I looked at Donellas as we stopped by the stairs,she smiled.I still tasted her and God did she taste good..like heaven.

"Ready angel of mine?"

"Not even remotely but..let's go"

She smiled and nodded,I heard people inside,as we descended.I saw more guards than I could count and lots of smartly dressed people.

When we entered the living room everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us.I was so nervous,Donella didn't bothered.

She smiled and everything continued.

The drinking,chatting..

I linked arms with Donella she smiled and walked with me."A drink?"

I nodded,I saw my parents with Stella.

Lucia smiled at me,she was with the rest of her family.I smiled and waved,Carlos and Stefano smiled when they saw me and whistled.

Donella rolled her eyes.

We walked around,people nodded respectfully but they didn't talk to me.Only to Donella...which is okay,some of these people are really scary.

Donella was in her element.

I saw and recognised big business men,I was shocked but it made sense that they owed that to someone.

My moms smiled and hugged me,I smiled.

"You feeling okay?"

I nodded sipping champagne they grabbed it and frowned at me."It's just a glass mom,it's not going to kill me"

"No"

I sighed and looked around,Donella walked to me and guided me around,I held her hand.She smiled and kissed it.

"The shipment should be in the next week or two mistress"

Donella nodded,"Very good"

I clung to her,she kissed my cheek,"Are you okay?"she whispered.I nodded and looked at her,Stella walked to me and smiled.

"How about something sweet?"

I nodded,Donella smiled and lead me to the kitchen.There were soo many things!!I smiled and grabbed a mini donut.Stella smiled and ate them with me.

Donella smiled and went back.

Stella kissed my cheek.

We walked out,Donella had stopped everyone and gotten their attention.She smiled at me,Stella walked me to her,I smiled and held her hand.

"Now...everyone this is my angel Claudia,she is my whole world"

Everyone nodded respectfully,I smiled and looked at Donella."She is MINE and you will ALL respect her or you can kindly stand in front of me"

They all frowned,she pulled a gun out,"And allow me to put a bullet threw your skull"she said a smile on her face.

No one said anything,her guards had their guns out.

I looked at my moms,"Now...she has done everything that needs to be done"

Her family smiled and waved,I smiled.

"And when do you plan on marrying her mistress?"

Donella stiffened slightly and pecked my cheek and looked out at everyone,"Soon"

I smiled and looked up at her.

She smiled down at me.

Everyone came up to me and said hello,"Lovely to meet you"