Chapter 14

.....
Donella Valentini....

I was busy signing paperwork when my angel waltzed in with my mother.Both of them looking smug about something.

I choose to ignore them and see what happens.

I continued reading threw paperwork,signing and setting them aside.My angel sighed loudly,I looked up at her,she blushed and smiled.

I smiled.

My mother smiled and handed me a cup of tea,"We thought you would like to join us?"

"For?"I asked keeping my glasses in as I sipped the tea,my angel blushed harder and hid behind my mother.

She giggled at me.

I smiled and sipped more tea.

She bit her lip,my mother snuggled her and pecked her cheek."For a picnic"she said smiling,my guards moved my paperwork and set more down.

I gestured towards it.

My angel pouted,"Another time?"I said trying to gauge a reaction.

My mother frowned,"No..."

"Please baby?"my angel asked softly looking at me,I smiled.

"Of coarse my angel"

She smiled and giggled happily looking at my mother,"Let's go get everything ready...we'll see you in five minutes?"

I nodded,they left.

I set everything aside and walked out,I walked downstairs my angel smiled and held my hand."I love you"she whispered.

"I love you more"I whispered kissing her neck slowly,she moaned softly and moved closer.I smiled and hugged her closer.

We walked outside she pulled me along excitedly.

I smiled and followed,"I hope you like it"she said softly,we walked to the oak tree near the 'shooting range'.I saw a picnic blanket set out,a picnic basket,roses.

I smiled and gasped my mother smiled.

When we arrived my angel handed me the roses and smiled.I smiled and hugged her close kissing her softly.

"Thank you"I whispered.

She smiled and kissed me softly,"Pleasure"

I looked at my mother,"Thank you"

"Pleasure"

My angel smiled up at me,she reached up and pecked my cheek.I smiled,she sat me down..she sat in my lap.

I smiled and held her my mother sat down.

"Wine Ma Bella?"

"Yes please"

"Wine my sweet?"

She shook her head,"Apple juice please mama!"she giggled.

I smiled and snuggled her closer,she smiled and kissed me softly.

My mother poured wine and poured apple juice,my angel drank it happily.I smiled and looked at her...God I love her and I don't deserve her..after everything I've done?

I sipped my wine and kissed her cheek.

"So I baked for you"she whispered.

I raised a brow,"For me?"I whispered,she nodded and looked at me."Yes..but I had help"

I smiled and looked at my mother,she waved it away.

My angel crawled to the basket I smiled and watched her.I didn't mind the view she was on her knees helping my mother with the food.