The concert

It took 2 hours to get from Liberty's house to the concert in LA. Liberty hated big cities, which was ironic because her name is Liberty, like the statute. She wanted to settle down in a cottage with Dustin somewhere in England, but she left her old thoughts behind. She was a new Liberty.

"Common Lib, we're gonna to be late!" Kim shouted.
"Just a sec!" Liberty said. She was looking at this guy with blue eyes and blonde hair. He was smiling at her, but then a girl approached and kissed him, it was probably his girlfriend. "Ugh" Liberty thought.

They got to the arena, it was bright and packed. Liberty hated loud noise, at least the old Liberty did.
They waited for about 20 minutes when Justin appeared. They got a pretty good view of him, and he began singing. She hated his voice.
"Woooo!" Kourtney was having fun.
"Let's get a selfie together guys!" Kim said.
"No." Liberty said. She wasn't in the mood.

Fans noticed that Justin was being weird in this show. He kept on looking at the same spot in the crowd, but of course Liberty didn't notice, she was too sad. Then, Liberty's favourite song came up: One Less Lonely Girl. Although she hated Justin, this song was a BOP.

She looked up, and everyone realised who he was looking at- it was Liberty. She rolled her eyes. "Wow. As if he's really looking at me! He's probably looking at the girl behind me!" But there wasn't a girl behind her, it was a bald man.
"Lib! He's blushing!" Kim says.
"As if." Liberty knew deep down that he was looking at her. She wanted to stay modest. He winked at her and started to dance. When the song stopped, he shouted, "To the girl in the black dress and red lipstick, let me make you one less lonely girl."
The crowd went wild.
"Nice!" shouted the bald man from behind.
"Shut up baldy." Liberty said. What the fuck?! She thought.