Gary's birthday

While walking back from Aldi, they get a notification that the Lucky 7 hotel is hosting a party for Gary.
"Epic!" Justin says.
"Yeah... i guess." Liberty is still ashamed of what happened with the ginger cunt. She never thought she would ever get defensive over JB.
The Lucky 7 hotel is decorated with balloons in the shape of Gary's face.
"Dude, rock on! This is flabbergasting!" Justin shouts to an old man.
As the pub fills up with people, Liberty gets more and more drunk. She downs those pints like there's no tomorrow.
"I'm wasted!" She says laughing.
"Slow down on the drinks okay. I don't want you throwing up all over me." Justin says.

Liberty notices a pair of green eyes staring at her.
Gary walks up and brings the man with her. "This is my son, Emerson-Perry McDonald" He says.
"Hello, pleased to meet you." Liberty says curtsying.
"Safe." he says in a deep voice. He was way taller than Justin, but he kinda stank.
"Oi, is that Justin Bieber?" He says shockingly.
"Yeah." She says.
"Are you two a thing then?" Emerson-Perry asks.
"God no! I hate him!" she says.
Justin overhears this but is too drunk off of white claws to say anything.
"Safe. So where are you from?" Emerson-Perry says.
"Tennessee." Liberty says.
"Well, you're the only ten i see" Emerson-Perry winks.
"You're so cutesy. Emerson-Perry is such a cool name." She says.
"Better than Justin Bieber's name. Haha."
"Totally."
Justin is closer to them now. He walks up to Emerson-Perry and throws up all over him.