England

"Cant i go with you?" Liberty gets up, she's a bit hung over.
"It's far away. It's in England" Justin says.
"I've always wanted to go to England! Please, Justin. I need to get away from all this mess. This has been the worst birthday of my life and i need to escape." She says.
"No luggage?" Justin chuckles.
"None. i'll buy some clothes in England."
"Sounds fine. I'm going to miss my flight. Our flight."
"Let's get going then." She puts on her shoes and leaves.

*Time skip to 11.5 hours*

"We're here." Justin nudges Liberty. She wakes up in a shock again. "Bad dream?" he asks.
"Yeah."
"Well you're safe with me and you're dream to come to England is going to come true. This is going to be EPIC!" Justin says.
Liberty laughs and leaves the private jet.
"Wow! We're in... where are we?"
"KENT! I heard it was awesome! London is overrated, i've been there many times. i expected to meet the Queen or sum but instead i met rude londoners. Anyways, ready?" Justin took her by the hand.
"Ready as i'll ever be."

They were going to stay at a beautiful luxury hotel but it ended up being closed down due to the thunderstorm coming their way. Justin was calling his lawyers.
"WHAT THE HELL?! IM JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER AND I DEMAND A PLACE TO STAY!" he gets put on hold.
"Let me speak to them. Im sure they'll understand from a more mature person." Liberty says.
"Hello? Is this customer service?"
"No this is Justin's lawyer dumb bitch."
"Oh... Well hello sir. Can we please get a room somewhere?"
"Sure. There's a place by the local pub 1 mile away. There are no taxis so you'll have to walk." He says.
"IN THIS THUNDERSTORM? SERIOUSLY?!" she looks at Justin, he's waving his hand for her to come over because she too is getting angry at Mr Lawyer.
"Book us the spot. We'll be there."

They're walking in silence as the wind hisses in their ears.
"So.... what do you like to do Liberty Brooks?" Justin asks as he fell in a puddle.
Liberty chuckles, "Not much. I like to read, hang out with my boyfriend... oh"
"Forget him!"
"Yeah... i guess."
They read the "Lucky 7 hotel" It was very small.

"Oy my names Gary. I own the pub and the hotel, alright? I heard Mr Bieber's coming to town. He's alright, but he's got a girl voice, youse heard of him?"
"Yo dude. I'm literally Justin Bieber."
"My bad mate. No hard feeling init. The only room we have left is one with a single bed, but i'm assuming youse are on a romantic trip? init?" Gary hands us the key.
"Actually-"
"Yeah thats fine by us. Thanks... Gary..." Justin cuts her off.
They walk up the narrow stairs.
"Justin? What the hell?" she whispers.
"I don't want to be freezing outside. Alright?"
She nods.