Beef in the bathroom

As the concert grew to an end, Liberty was sure he was going to make a move. She excused herself from her friends and went to the bathroom where she met Dustin.
"D- Dustin?" Liberty was taken aback. He was the last person she would expect to see right now.
"Hey, Lib. I came all the way to see you here, tonight." he said.
"You're kidding, right?! You forgot about my birthday and now you want to act like everything's fine?" she said.
"Nothing is fine! We've not been fine for months now! You know, you've not been calling me anymore! You're a total stranger. I'm glad i did what i did a week ago. You deserved it." He said.
"What did you do?" Liberty said, tears in her eyes.
"Didn't she tell you?"
"Who? What are you talking about Dustin?"
"I cheated on you with Kim."
"W-What...?" Liberty was now shedding tears. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.
"I wanted to marry you! We were going to go to England! Live together in a cottage! Have kids! And you did this. You tell me on my birthday." She swings her arm and punches him.
"Ouch!" He was nocked out on the floor.

The music stops. Justin probably ended the show. As she was walking out of the bathroom, Dustin catches up.
"Kim wasn't the only one, you know?" He said.
"Leave me alone."
"I cheated on you with so many other-"
Justin came.
"I don't think she wants to talk to you right now." Justin says, all sweaty.
"Woah. Justin Bieber! I'm Dustin-"
"I don't care who you are. The only thing you are is a piece of CRAP." he said.
Liberty pauses. "Um."
Dustin tries to come near her before Justin swings in another punch, leaving Dustin another black eye. "That should do it."
Liberty just looks at him and leaves.