Backstage

"Wait!" Justin shouts.
"I'm not in the mood." Liberty says.
She was walking faster away from him, when she sees Kim. "YOU BITCH!" she throws herself onto Kim, scratching her and pulling her hair.
"Woah Woah! What is going on-" Justin says.
"Stop it, Lib!" Kourtney shouts.
"Did you know? Did you know about this hoe and Dustin?" Liberty shouts.
Kourtney stays silent.
"She's not worth it... was your name Lib?" Justin says.
"You're right. She's not worth it."
Liberty gets up and kicks Kim one last time before Kim says, "It was worth it for me, though."
Liberty lost it. She dragged Kim and Kourtney by her hair and threw them onto the ground.

Liberty wakes up. She's laying on a couch covered in a blanket. She's so confused what's happening.
"Hey." A voice says from behind.
Although her head hurts like hell, she turns around and sees Justin sitting in a chair.
"Hi."
"You took some pretty nasty blows." He said chuckling.
"What even happened? I think i was wasted."
"Yeah, you were. What's your name?" He says.
"Liberty Brooks."
"I'm Justin, well everyone knows that, right?"
"Ew."
"WHAT?" he says laughing.
"You're cocky, self centred and arrogant. This is why i never liked you."
"Woah woah. No need to be so harsh. If you don't like me, then why did you go to my concert?" he says.
"Well it was my birthday yesterday" she looks at the clock, it's 11pm, it's still her birthday.
"Happy birthday."
"Thanks."
There was an awkward silence. He went closer to her and looked at her lips. Before she could stop him, she says, "Where am I? Did you kidnap me? L.O.L"
"Sure did. Just Kidding! You're backstage."
"Cool."
There was another awkward silence.
"So are these all of your awards?" she asks.
"Yeah i keep them with me, everywhere i go. I'm a busy man, Liberty. I gotta go." he says.
"Wait!"
"What?"
"It doesn't matter. See you later?" she says.
"Well, i'm actually getting on a plane in an hour.