Shopping in Kent

The next morning Justin is already out of bed.
Liberty looks for him, but he's no where to be found. She goes downstairs and sees him having a pint with Gary.
"Yeah, mate. Birds are so confusing." Gary says.
"Tell me about it. Last night i heard pigeons tapping on the window. They confuse me." Justin says.
"Dumb bastard." Gary whispers to himself.
"H-hello?" liberty says.
"Hello mate!"
"Lib! you're up! i thought we can go to the nearest shopping centre around here, you know...to get you clothes" he chuckles.
"That would be... amazing." she says. "But i have no money."
"Don't worry. It's on me." Justin finishes his pint and leaves with her.

They start walking because there aren't any taxis around this area. After a long hour, they reach Kent Cross. The first shop they go into is Specsavers.
"I heard they have awesome things here!" Justin says.
A group of fans walk up to him and ask him to take a photo.
"Only it Lib can be in it." Justin says.
"What the fuck is a Lib?" a fan says.
Justin turns red with fury. "She is not A LIB. She is THE LIB. And she is the most precious girl the world has ever gifted me with."
Liberty stares at him, as the group of fans run away. One of them says, "I think he's on crack."
To which he spits on them.
"Thanks for defending me out there." Liberty says.
"No problem, they're being jerks." Justin looks at the glasses and says "Yo, these are LIT!"

They walk out of the shop with M&S glasses. The next shop they go into is Aldi. They do a humble food shop and go to the till. A girl is working there. She has a ginger locks cut in a bob.
"Hey, are you Justin Bieber. You look even better in person!" She winks.
"Haha. Yeah." He says, in a deeper voice.
Liberty watches their exchange and feels jealousy.
"Woah. Those muscles! Can i get a feel?" The girl asks.
"Haha. Sure." Justin says lifting his shirt up.
Liberty lost it.
"Look at me you ginger cunt. Justin doesn't even like you. He didn't take YOU to the Lucky 7 hotel. He didn't dedicate a SONG to you. So why don't you just bug off my man."
Justin stares in shock.
The ginger bitch leaves crying.
"Liberty... what the hell?" He says as they're being escorted out of Aldi.
"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."