Prologue

On October 30th 1981, The night before Lily and James Potter died. Voldemort walks with Snape and Bellatrix. "My Lord are you sure about this. Doing this could ruin everything." Snape clammy stated in his monotone voice Bellatrix looks at him and frowns, "aww is Snapey feeling sorry for the poor baby." Bellatrix starts teasing Snape, Voldemort stops walling. He looks up at the house " Bellatrix stop being so insufferable. " Snape says while giving her a a death glare. 

The house's lights turns on, Voldemort storms into the house. Snape and Bellatrix  follow  him knocking the parents unconscious. " Are you sure this is a purebloold family. " Voldemort says while looking at a set of twin babies." Now why would I lie to you Master~. " Bellatrix cooed she smile while looking around the house. "My Lord the Rosier blood line has only ever been tinted with Goblin blood but these twins have every little if any goblin blood in them this is the only purebloold family that is completely cut off expect for teaching at Hogwarts. People wouldn't know if they all went missing or if only one of the kids were missing. " Voldemort smiled and pick up a baby boy, "you shall be my heir. Severus shall watch over you until 10 then on year you'll spend with your family. Then you shall start at Hogwarts and help me take over the Wizarding World." Voldemort turned caring the baby boy, Snape looked at the little girl with her dark blue eyes intelligence shining in them. "Sir what about the little girl? " Voldemort smirked , "leave her she isn't worth my time" 

Voldemort left with the child Bellatrix followed him. Snape looked back at the baby girl. "You need to keep your brother outta trouble when he returns. " Snape frowned he brought out his wand and casted a memory wiping charm then with a flick of his cloak he left.

The next night Voldemort struck the Potter's home leaving only Harry Potter. The very next morning Snape wanted nothing to do with the child he helped kidnap but he had his orders, so he raised the kid as his own naming him Asher Aspen Rosier.

When Asher reached 10, Snape erased Asher's memories the past 9 years of his life and replace his memories. Snape change Asher's family memories to include him growing up then left Asher at his new home." Asher I m sorry about what your future holds I hope to see stored into Gryffindor, away from a terrible life" Snape smiles at the boy he raised, his "son". 

Asher and his sister looked like exact opposites.  Asher had short  brown hair, with three streaks of white no one knows where they came from he was just born with them but he did dye them the color of his sister's hair and she did the same. His hair was curled at the ends in a side sweep covering his left eye which had a cut from playing rough with a baby Hippogriff. His eyes had an intelligent shine just like his sister but to were her's were a dark blue Asher's were a light blue mixed with gray. Asher was in no way ugly he was quite handsome he was tall and had a lean structure built perfect for playing a keeper and then you had his birthmarks, Asher had two one of  his neck which a snake wrapped around a lighting bolt he. He always thought he had something to do with the boy who lived but he doesn't know. His second birthmark is actually tattoo no one knows how he got that one either but it's a black rose wrapped in thorns. Asher hides them with makeup so only his family knows. As for his sister, Adeline she had light peach hair, which was long and usually kept  in a braid. Her eyes were a dark blue with the intelligent shine like her brother. She is insanely beautiful pluse she is book smart. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first fan fiction so sorry if it's bad, or if the gammer/spelling is bad I'm trying my hardest and I don't claim to own anything  in this expect my OCS and that kinda stuff hope you enjoyed:P