Chapter 13

Harry's POV

I stray deeper into the forest looking for Asher. I turn around to see how far I'm in and I see a light behind me. I reach out to touch it and it backs away from me

" What are you?" I reach out again and it backs away again. Without realizing it I fallow it out of the forest, then it disappears, like it was never there.

"Harry there you are! I was so worried about you."

"Did you see that?"

"What do you mean? Other then you coming out of the forest nothing has happened"

"Nothing nevermind" Asher takes my hand and leads away from the forest.

"Ash where are we going?"
"You'll see~" He giggles and starts talking about lessons.

" We are here. Close your eyes." I close my eyes and he starts leading me somewhere. After walking for a while he sits me down.

"Open your eyes."I open my eyes and I'm meet with a beautiful garden with little balls of light floating around.
"It's a fairy garden. Isn't it beautiful?" I nod, and he sits beside me.

~~~
Asher's POV

" ADDY WAKE UP!"

" AHHH!"

"STOP YELLING ASHER"

" It's to early" I start laughing and all the girls throw a pillow at me.

"Alright sorry ladies. I'll be quiet." I get up and get my school clothes and get ready for breakfast. After getting ready I check on Addy and the other girls, then I head down to breakfast.

As I'm walking I hear yelling and run towards it. As I get closer the yelling gets louder. I turn the corner, I freeze in place while watching what's happening. I run into the mess.
"STOP"
Something comes at my face and then all I see is nothingness. I feel something cold and wet running down my face.