Chatper 15

Asher's pov

I was walking to class when I ran into Dumbledore.

"Good morning sir"

"The sunrise was beautiful today wasn't it son"

"It was amazing sir." He smiled and patted my shoulder and chuckled.

"Ah now that I think about why don't you come with me to my office I do need to speak with you about a pressing matter." Hearing that worries me, is it about me being undecided.

"Of course, sir." I follow him to his office, as we walk I look at the halls trying to memorize the way. It takes a minute to get there. We go into his office; I sit while Dumbledore walks around.

"So younger Asher, I know the matter from the sorting ceremony has been weighing on you. So I thought that we could try again, would you like to son." It was scary hearing that, but having to think about what happened and how horrid it felt. It hurts, I just want to find my place here.

"I want to try again, one more time." He smiled and grabbed the sorting from the shelf and shook it. It made a grunting noise like it was being woken up way too early in the morning. He puts the sorting hat on my head, and I wait for him to say anything out loud or just to me.

"Well, are you going to ask me anything this time?" The hat doesn't answer me it just sits there, and so I wait for him.

After what felt like hours it stirred, the hat took a big breath and boomed his answer.

"N-n-no"