Chapter 10

Draco's POV

"UGH!! I feel like Asher has me and everyone else wrapped around his finger, but at the same time I feel like he is the most innocent person ever. I don't understand it ." My eagle owl cocked his head asking for pets or a treat. I scratched his neck while thinking. I couldn't understand anything about Asher Rosier, he was so different. It was like he had a dark energy floating around him like he was evil, but overpowering that was a feeling of safety and love. I don't understand it; And its not acceptable I am Draco Malfoy i have to understand it. 

"UGH!"

" Malfoy are you ok?" A very monotone voice asked. I shot straight up to see who entered my room. It was Professor Snape.

" I'm fine Professor. But sir why did you pay me this visit?" Snape's eyes gave me a sad look.

" Your friend Asher Rosier is in the hospital wing. He was brought their earlier. Dumbledore would like to see you too, Malfoy." After that he left. I sat there stunned tears threating to spill from my eyes. I couldn't believe it, I jumped off my bed and starting to run to Asher. I was almost there, but tears spilled out of my eyes. I couldn't stop crying I slowly walked the rest of the way. Taking in how pitiful I looked. I walked in and saw Asher laying there is chest barely risings but falling easily.

" Mister Malfoy, would you happened to know what happened to young Asher?"  Dumbledore asked. I ignored him all I could was focused on Asher.

"Is he ok what happened"  I asked, not really towards anyone. I hoped someone anyone would give me an answer.  Dumbledore look very displeased that I didn't answer him. I walked over to Asher and took his hand, he was cold.

" Asher is unconscious Mister Malfoy." Dumbledore stated. Tears stared flowing harder from my eyes.

" When is he going to wake up.?"

" We don't when or if he will."

"ok." I said that so weakly. Is this really all it took so boy getting close to me and then leaving me. Just that destroyed me. I don't understand it. Please wake up Asher, I'm begging you.