Chapter 5

Asher's POV

 I feel something warm and sticky go down my throat. Then I feel a surge of strength. My eyes flutter open; I turn my head. I met two strom grey eyes. " I haven't even known you for a day and you are already causing me problems." Draco Malfoy said while smiling. I smile back at him and sit up. Instantly I felt a searing pain shot up my back to my head. My hand goes straight to my head, " Ugh my head is killing me" Draco smirked " Madam Pomfrey said that would happen. Serves you right. Watch where you're going next time." I look at him; he gives me a cocky look back. " I'm trying to figure out weather your a cocky bicth or scared kid." He holds his heart and falls back in the chair, " I've been attacked how will I survive this." He moans. Then we both start laughing. 

Albus Dumbledore and some old woman I assume is Madam Pomfrey come in. " Dacro it's late, please return to your dorm," Dumbledore says. Draco nods, stands up and waves goodbye to me then leaves. I wave back as he leaves and the moment he is gone I close up. Albus sits down where Draco sat. " Madam Promfrey told me about the strange markings on the neck and wrist. Could you tell me about them." I shake my head. " Do you know anything about them?" Dumbledore asked me, curiosity shining in his eyes . I shake my head; he nods and holds out his hand, " I see your wrist" I give him my wrist and he studies it. After a couple minutes he checks my neck and then nods to himself and looks at my neck. " W-what are you doing?" Dumbledore continues, " I'm looking at your neck to check something." He stopped after a minute and nodded. He then mumbles to himself. " Let me take you to Ravenclaw tower. You will stay with your sister for the time being." I nod and go with him.

Me and Dumbledore enter Ravenclaw common room. It is a wide, circular room with graceful arched windows that punctuate the walls which were hung with blue and bronze silks and a midnight blue carpet covered in stars, which is reflected onto the domed ceiling. It was amazing. There are still people up milling about the common room. I make eye contact with my sister. I run up to her and wrap my arms around her. She tucks her head under my chin; I can feel peoples eyes on us but I couldn't care less right now. After a minute we let go. " Did the sorting hat finally sort you! I'm so happy I get to spend seven years with you!" I give her a sad smile. She looks confused; I guess Dumbledore saw her look. " I'm sorry Miss.Rosier but your brother is just staying here with you until we figured out his house so as of now he is a temporary Ravenclaw." she nods. Dumbledore waves to everyone and walks out. Addy walks me to her room. Which has my trunk we change into night clothes and lay down in bed. I tell her about everything so far. Then we drift off to sleep.