Chapter 7

Asher's POV

The face on the back of Professor Qurill's head smiled an evil smile. It sent shivers down my spine. But I felt like I was connected to him. It was like I knew subconsciously he was my father, but I knew he wasn't my father; at least that's what I thought. " W-w-who are you?" I was able to say. " My boy you don't remember me, I'm your Father." The face looked disappointed. " N-no your not. My father is Michel Rosier. He teaches muggle studies here at Hogwarts." I say shaking a little bit. " No no son you see I had them raise you since my downfall. Now I need you to make sure Harry Potter doesn't interfere with plans." My father states, " What if I don't?" Voldmort frowned, " If you don't I'll punish you. Do you want more scars like what's on your chest Asher." I went white like I saw a ghost. When he said my name I shivered. Everything about him was evil. I was scared. " Y-y-yes father. Is that all I need to do." He smiled and nodded Then asked for me to leave. I left and ran as far away as possible. I found a hiding stop; so I hid there and cried and slowly fell asleep.

Draco's POV

As me and Potter walk the halls arguing. I see a sleeping Rosier, "Look Potter I would love to argue with you more but we have a friend 

in need." I point to the sleeping Rosier who is curled up on the floor. Potter nods and we run over to him. Potter shakes him but it has no effect; I pulled Rosier out from where he was hiding and shook him violently. Which worked, he sat up really fast, " Harry? Draco? What are you doing here?" Potter stands up and helps Rosier up. " I saw you sleeping on the floor, so I wanted to make sure you were ok." I looked over at him, he was standing up staring at Potter's eyes. H-he was blushing...At Potter! I shake my head; No from now on I'll make sure Potter pays for this.     (A/n what house should I put Asher in)