|1|

"Chinsun!wake up"

"Five..minutes more..." She whines as she tries to hide her face in blanket.

"Wake up, sleepy head!" Chaewon tried to take her blanket away.

"YAH, why will you wake me up this early?!" She said rubbing her eyes.

"That's because you're gonna go to your home today~"  Chaewon sang out.

"Aish, I forgot... I'll go get ready" Chinsun mumbled.

Park Chinsun lives in hostel with her best friend Lee Chaewon. Her parents sent her to a girls school and made her live in the hostel, though it's in Busan she gets to see her parents on holidays like this. Chaewon became her best friend when she was younger, being an introvert, she's not close to much people but these few who are close to her are her world.

Chinsun's pov:

Gosh, I'm gonna meet my parents for like after a long time, but the most exciting thing is that I'll get to stay with them for like a week so it's cool..
I turned the shower off, getting out to get ready.

"Chae, it's cool I'll get to see them, but I'm gonna miss you" I said to my best friend who is already all dressed up, her brown, short hair ending just above her shoulder, pale skin complimenting her dark eyes and pink plump lips. geez If it wasn't a girl's school, boys would be drooling over her...

"Aish, it's only a week" she rolled her eyes, "besides, I have to put up with all the nonsense of yours, so I'm glad that I'm having a week off"

"Oh.. am I that annoying?" I said with a pout, just an usual thing.

"Why, don't you know?" chae rolled her eyes.

"How can a innocent sweet soul like me can be annoying" I say still pouting. I gotta see where it's leading to.

"Nope! You're not annoying at all!" chae shrugged her shoulders.

"I know right!" Grinning cause I won, right?

"I was being sarcastic" she rolls her eyes at me.

    *Knock knock*

"Who is it?" I say while opening the door. Oh, it's Hana.

"Hey! So we are going to our homes" their goes an excited Hana,"ready, are we?"

"I guess so" chae comes out with a straight face, "see you guys in a week"

"Oh yeah, don't forget to text me" I squeal, now standing outside to be picked up by my parents.

"Ohk, but-" Hana was cut off by an older looking guy,hmm looks familiar....

"Hey chae, ready to go home?" He exclaims to Chaewon, before smiling at us.

"Uh hey, you're her older brother right...?" Hana says with an awkward smile, of course, her brother is most of the time abroad so we don't get to see him...

"Yeah right, and you're Hana, right?" He smiles at Hana, then looks at me, "Aish, you are still all cute and looking like a kid"

"But oppa I'm not a kid!!" I whine at this sudden embarrassment, whoa do I really look like a kid?!

"Yes you are!" Chae giggles next to her brother, whew why my parents aren't here yet..

"Ohk, it's time to go" her brother, Daehyun smiles at her, "alright kids, we have to go now, Chae say goodbye to your friends"

"Byeeeee, I'm gonna miss you guys so badly" chae says with a sad face.

"Aye, be happy! We are gonna meet after a week anyway" I roll my eyes at her, giving her a tight hug before she lives, aww I'll miss you too dumbo...

"Ahm, are we done now"

I move around to see my mother standing with her hands clasped.

"Eomma! I missed you!" I exclaimed while engulfing her in a hug.

"I missed you too sweetie" she said smiling at me, "say your friends good bye so we can get going"

"Hmph, now both of you are going and my parents aren't here yet" Hana said now with a pout.

"They will be here soon" I assure her, "don't worry"

"Or maybe we can wait with you" I turn around to see Daehyun oppa smiling.

"Sounds good, but why's Hana waiting?" An woman, or I may say Hana's mother approaching us says with a bright smile.

"Eomma, you're here" Hana exclaims, now grinning ear to ear,"how about we go eat ice cream before leaving?"

"Yeahhh" I and Chae exclaim with bright smile plastered on our face.

________________________

Hey guys, It's my first fanfic, and sorry if it's not much exciting, it's just I had no idea how to start this story, but I hope it'll get interesting :)
Her name is Park Chinsun
So guess what ;)

so mm... If there's any similarity with the name of the characters, it's just a coincidence, and as you guys already know(at least I hope so) BTS doesn't belong to me and the pictures are not my own(sorry I'm terrible at writing this)