Before you read this story

Hey! Since I'm publishing this after publishing few chappys..
So yeah there will be few chapters where I have said the same things in the ending♡

Also, if you choose to read this story,
Thank you! 감사합니다!

Before you start reading this story, you should know that it is a work of fiction and any similarity with any real occurrence is clearly a coincidence and I'm sorry if I upset anyone. Also, I do not intend to disrespect someone.
The pictures I'll be using or used don't belong to me, I found them on the internet.
As it is a fanfiction, there are few characters that exists in real life, but they are used in this book purely for entertainment purpose and I mean no harm to their image.

All copy rights reserved ©

The main scenes start after 10 chapter. I wrote the chapters in the beginning just to make the plot clear. I wanted to write it in prologue but it's too long to fit in one chapter.. honestly, I just have this talent, no matter how much I try to make something short or not lengthy, it'll end up being a lengthy one. So please pardon me.

And that I'm publishing this chapter in the middle of the story, but I'll add it in the beginning of this story.

Again, Thank you! Hope you like this story~

(Idk, for the first time wattpad said the chapter is too short *shocked* )