|4|

"Chinsun, hurry up"  my mother shouted.

"Yes eomma I'm here" I said after coming downstairs.I was wearing a black jeans and a pink top.

"Good" she paused, "Jimin isn't here yet"

"He's always late" I giggled.

"I'm not always late!!" he came out of nowhere making me jump out of my skin.

"Yah pabo you scared me" I whined

"Not my fault that you're scaredy cat" he rolled his eyes.

The car ride to Mr Jeon's place was mostly filled with I and Jimin bickering

"We're here" Father said after parking the car.

At the door a boy with doe eyes appeared, he frantically waved at us...such a kid....

As we approached him he greeted us and bowed, we bowed back.

"Hey kookie!" Jimin sounded too excited, "wanna play something?"

"Yeah" he cheered with his bunny smile, "we have few hours before dinner"

"Can I play too? I asked smiling at them

"Of course noona" he smiled at me, he's an adorable baby....

We went to his room, which was mostly white, wow the amount of maintenance this room needs..

" Let's play Mario cart" Jimin suggested.

"Yes" he looked over me, "what do you say, noona?"

"Yes I'm okay with it..." I muttered, all I played was few mobile games...

After I lost and decided to sit on the sofa while seeing those boys play..

After I leaned on the sofa I felt something is there?

whAT....A GUN????

I looked in front of me..two boys clueless of me holding a weapon... But come to think of it..
What is it doing here?
There's already guards, why will he need a weapon?
And he's younger than both of us...is it even legal?

What should I do..? I just can't sit like nothing's wrong when there's a weapon laying here like nothing...

"Ahm.." I cleared my throat, "hey Jungkook"

They both looked at me.. look at his innocent eyes, how can he keep a weapon?!

"Yes noona?" He responded, seeing me sitting still,"noona?" He called me looking a bit confused

"Kook" my voice wavered,"where did you find a gun? And why do you have it?"

"W-what" his eyes got bigger, my brother gasped,

"I uh.. um..I" he stuttered, visibly shocked.

"What Jungkook?" I raised my eyebrow, "tell me from where you got it?"

"I uh.. J-jimin hyung g-gave me"  he stated, I and Jimin gasped.

"W-what" Jimin widened his eyes

Jimin's pov:

"W-what" I widened my eyes.
Chinsun noona looked at me with a confused expression. Just great!

"Wait" she spoke, "doesn't it mean, it's illegal?"

Oh no! What do I say now?!

"Noona" Jungkook started, "can you please keep it a secret?"

She looked at us with a shocked expression...

"Umm, okay" she paused, a smirk crawling up her lips, "but what will I get in return?"

What?!

"N-noona" Jungkook stated in disbelief, "what do you want?"

"So, you have a gun which my brother gave you" she started, " so does it mean, you guys know how to shoot?"

"Yes?" He looked unsure but answered anyway and I'm still frozen on my spot, not knowing what to say

"Teach me how to shoot" she said.

"What!" I and Jungkook exclaimed unison, I am supposed to keep her away from guns.

"Okay" she stated, " then I'll just go and tell them you have a gun which Jimin gave you"
She turned on her heel ready to leave the room,

"Wait" I called her, is it even okay to teach her how to hold gun or how to shoot?

"Hmm?" She stopped and turned towards me,

"I'll teach you how to shoot" I said, "but you won't tell anyone or touch a gun again"

"Fine" she sighed

"Can I come too?" Jungkook asked.

"No!" I answered, you've caused enough trouble"

He looked sad but no!

"Umm, Jimin" she called, "you're the one who brought it so you caused trouble"

"But, we can't practice at our place" she continued, "where should we go?"

"You guys can come here" Jungkook answered, " here's a place where we can teach you how to shoot"

"Really?" Noona asked.

Jungkook nodded.

"But as we agreed" I stated, "keep it a secret, don't tell anyone anything about it"

"Okay" she smiled.

It's not a big deal, and it won't harm any of us too, will it?

I looked at the clock there's still a few minutes before dinner...

____________________

I wrote this chapter and saved as draft, I dunno how but half of it got deleted, had to write again :(