|9|

Chinsun decided to go back.
she started walking towards their house. mind clouding with different thoughts. I mean it's not easy that in the middle of night you hear your father saying killing someone doesn't matter, your brother telling you he's a mafia, it's hard to wrap your head around all this information.

She was mindlessly strolling down the street when she felt someone's presence behind her. She turned around and scanned the area, a serene scenario welcomed her, probably everyone is busy having breakfast with family or maybe getting ready for work.
Shrugging off the feeling she continued her journey towards her house.

The shuffling sound behind her made her confused, she stopped again and checked- no one was there. 'I might be going crazy after hearing and knowing all this!' She thought.

The feeling in her gut told her something wasn't right. She fastened her pace and continued walking towards her house until something or someone held her hand from back.

"Didn't know Mr. Park has a pretty daughter till this morning."

Chinsun froze, she turned her head to see a man with dark hair smirking at her. She looked down to see her hand which the man is holding, the grip wasn't too tight, she yanked her hand out of his grip and started running.

Bang

She was sprinting towards her house when she felt a sharp pain in her left leg and fell down, the sound of bullet still ringing in her ear. She felt dizzy and the pain from her leg seemed to spread in her entire body. Chinsun looked down and saw blood covering her left calf. She felt helpless- no, she was helpless.

The man walked up to her, "think you can run faster than the bullet, huh?" The man grinned devilishly.

.........

Jimin knew if Chinsun wasn't in house then, for sure she was near the river. What made him anxious is that she was alone and what made him feel guilty was that he told her something so important in the morning but he didn't care. Does he envy Chinsun? Yes, does he want her to get hurt? No.

With all the thoughts swirling in his head he continued walking- until he saw something or like someone laying on the ground from afar and a man who seemed to poke the person with his shoe. The man's back facing him, he couldn't see his face. Squinting his eyes he again started walking towards that direction.

Now he could see the person laying on ground was a girl and her hands and legs were covered in blood, hair disheveled. Panic shot through his body and he started running towards the man. But abruptly stopped on his track, he could see the man holding a gun. Oh how much he regrets not bringing his gun.

He quickly hid behind a building and fished his phone out of his pocket and started dialling his father.

"Hello?"

"We need help" his voice was barely above whisper, afraid the guy might hear him.

"What? Where are you?"

Jimin hastily looked around to find a landmark or something to tell his father. Once he was done telling his father he quickly hung up and peeked to see the man still standing there. He couldn't think of a plan. He came here mentally preparing how he'll convince Chinsun or how he'll comfort her. He of course wasn't ready for such an encounter.

Taking a deep breath, he started walking towards the scene. He can't see Chinsun laying on the ground helpless, he can't wait till their father's men arrive. He gingerly walked up to the man who seemed to be busy talking with a half conscious Chinsun.

Jimin tackled the man from behind making the man yelp. He didn't wait and twisted the hand holding the gun. As soon the man released the gun Jimin kicked him on his back, a cracking sound. Chinsun was dizzy from all the blood she lost and the pain was making her legs go numb. She couldn't quite understand the scene going on in front of her.

Jimin pinned the man to the ground. The guy was struggling in his grip, in a blink of an eye the guy was on top of Jimin. Punching Jimin on his jaw, the man could feel the pain in his hands but he didn't care, the life of a minion like him never was worthy in the world of mafias.

They both fought until another gunshot was heard. The guy with black hair fell on the ground. Lifeless.

Jimin didn't waste a moment. He quickly got on his feet. Ignoring all the pain, he tumbled to Chinsun. Her legs and hands were covered in blood.

He quickly carried her to a car, one of their father's man helped him.

"I'm sorry, noona," Jimin paused, "for not caring how you'll feel after learning the truth."

_________________________

Ayo! I'm back to writing. I feel a bit motivated. Although no one really reads this story I still want to finish it cause I want to? There's no particular reason XD

Whoever reading this,
감사합니다 💜

Take care, 안녕!