|5|

Chinsun's pov:

Gun, none of them are underage but I still don't understand...
What's the point of having a gun when you have bodyguards?

Those boys are up to no good, and I need to find it...

I wore a red oversized t-shirt, white jeans and sneakers. Now I'm ready to go.

In case you don't know, we decided that they will teach me how to shoot in Jeon's place so my parents won't know, tho I'm not sure why his parents won't know...

But whatever I just need to know their motive behind it.

"Jimin-ah!" I knocked on his door and waited.

He came out in ripped jeans and a shirt with a denim jacket.

"Let's go," he said.

-time skip-

Jimin's pov:

I don't understand, what is there to learn or teach?

Remove safety cap, aim, pull the trigger and done.

But whatever floats our boat...

We entered his house, and there he is ready to greet us,

"Hyung! Noona!" He exclaimed showing his bunny smile, looking excited, "let's go."

Don't tell me I'm the only one anxious.

We entered the practice room, it isn't like we don't have a practice room in our house but we can't let Chinsun know that.. and most of the time she's in hostel except when she comes for holidays so she never gets time to explore...

"Noona" Jungkook started, "before you start, you should learn a bit about guns"

Wait. What!

"Oh, sure," my sister said, doesn't sound enthusiastic tho.

"Ohk then first get inside," Jungkook said walking inside, we followed suit.

He guided us to the practice room. And I decided to sit back and watch, I don't wanna teach her these kinds of stuff.

....

"First, it's a handgun," Jungkook said showing a gun.

"So it's a revolver?" Chinsun asked unsurely.

"No, actually" Jungkook smiled, "these are pistol, it comes with magazine"

"Wait what" my sister widened her eyes, "it comes with magazines?! They never sent us guns with magazines!!"

Wh- how funny!

"It's not your typical magazines," Jungkook said looking amused, "it is a part of guns, where we put bullets"
[a/n: Sorry I dunno how to explain it properly:'( ]

"Oh, got it," she said unsure.

"If you want to reload the gun" Jungkook showed her the gun and continued, "then first release the magazine then either reload it with bullets or replace it with a full magazine"

"Wow," Chinsun said, "you know a lot of things about guns"

"Where did you learn from?"

Now please don't say I taught you.

"I actually watched few videos online and played few battle royale games," he said rubbing his nape awkwardly.