Chapter 14

Hayley's POV

I'm finally feeling better im not sick anymore. I'm heading downstairs to see my mom. "Hey mom." "Hey luv you feeling better. Said Mom" "yeah I'm better im not sick anymore." "That's good. Also you guys head back tomorrow. Said Mom" " mom can we start now." "Yeah follow me. Said Mom" We headed to her office and she grabbed some book. "These books will help you ok don't lose them. Said Mom" "Got it." We started to with spells and they were easy. "Listen to me if anything ever happens to me take care of these books got it. Said Mom" "yeah I got it but nothing will happened." We did more spells mom said they are hard but they were easy. "Mom these are easy ones." "They are supposed to be hard it took me a while to do it your a powerful witch Hayley remember that. Said Mom" "I love you." "And I love you too. Said Mom" We did a few more spells then headed out. I grabbed one so I can take it to school. We headed out to the kitchen and saw just Jackson. "Where's Cedric." "He left he said he'll see us tomorrow. Said Jackson" "oh ok well I'll be in my room." I walked to my room looking for the egg. I looked everywhere for it but I couldn't find it so I walked downstairs. "Mom have you seen the egg." "I think you left it with Harry why. Said Mom" "Cedric told me what I had to do but I need the egg." "Well go pick it up. Said Jackson." "What a smart idea." "Well go see if Harry has it Jackson to with her. Said Mom" "Ha let's go." We walked out and left to James house. I knocked on the door and Lily answered it. "Hey Hayley what's up. Said Lily" "I need to talk to Harry" "yeah come in. Said Lily" We walked inside and walked to the living room. "Hey Hayley what are you doing here. Said James" "Harry has the egg and I need it." "Oh yeah I forgot I had it I'll grab it. Said Harry" "thank you" He walked to his room. "So your feeling better. Said James" "yeah I am and thank you." "No problem. Said James" Harry walked down with the egg. "Here you go. Said Harry" "thank you and I'll see you at school bye." We walked out and left home. Me and Jackson raced home we ran inside. "I won." "You cheated. Said Jackson" "whatever I'll be in my room." I walked to my room and went to my bathtub. I filled it up then got in and a song started to play. It finished then I got out. "Its mermaids and it has to do with the lake." I got out and dried off.
The next day...
We we're leaving the house to head to the train station. We arrived and we said goodbye. I found a compartment to myself I was still tired so I fell asleep.

James POV

We we're on the train looking for an compartment. I found one but Hayley was in it asleep. "Shh she's asleep." I sat next her. Everyone else was having their own conversation. Hayley laid her head on my shoulder so I put my head on top of hers. I fell asleep.

Lily's POV

I was about to tell James something when I saw him and Hayley asleep. I grabbed a camera and took a picture of them both. "Aww their so cute. Said Marlene" "Yes they are." "Shh your gonna wake her up. Said James" "sorry" "he's excited to tell her huh. Said Marlene" "yeah he is the other day she was sick he was excited to watch her." "He's weird sometimes. Said Marlene" "yes he his" We talked for a bit then Hayley and James woke up. "When did you guys get here. Said Hayley" "probably after you fell asleep. Said Sirius" "Oh ok. Said Hayley"

Hayley's POV

I woke up and saw James and the others in their. I was asleep on his shoulder. I was board so I grabbed the grimoires out to practice. "What's that. Said Sirius" "my mom's grimoire." "What's it for. Said James" "for my magic to help me." "Do something. Said Sirius" I made some butterflies appear. "Wow that's cool. Said Marlene" "yeah they were cute they were gold. Said Lily" "yeah." I was flipping through pages just looking at them memorizing then. "James when's the second task." "I'm I think in 2 weeks why. Said James" "I have to figure out how to breath under water for at least an hour for the task." "You figured it out. Said James" "yeah when I picked up the egg but with the help with Cedric." "That's good. Said James" "yeah it is" We arrived back at the school I skipped dinner because I wasn't hungry so I went to my dorm amd went to sleep.