The Death of Izuku Yagi

Izuku's POV
(

This is my first fanfiction, so constructive criticism is very welcome. Enjoy!)

I woke up on my crusty mattress, not ready to face the fresh hell that is my school and house.

Ever since the quirk doctor diagnosed me quirkless, and my twin sister with a strong stockpile quirk, I've been ignored by my parents and bullied by my sister and her friends. They've beaten me up, burned me, almost given me frostbite, and broken my bones so many times, It's honestly stopped hurting. I think they overstimulated my pain  receptors so much, that they stopped working.

(Before you say that therefore, he shouldn't be able to feel anything anymore, be quiet, I don't understand human nervous systems, also, I do what I want.  :-P)

I go downstairs to the kitchen and grab a protein shake. My "family", Toshinori, Yagi, Inko Yagi, and Izumi Yagi, didn't notice when I left for school, as I always wake up earlier than them so I don't have to deal with them and my sister's friends. Izumi's boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugou, is the most aggressive of them. You know how smaller dogs act like the top dog? That's Bakugou. He's a spiky haired exploding pomeranian.

I enter the school and go to my homeroom. No one else is here, and they slowly trickle in with reluctant faces.

Once everyone has come in, the teacher says "Okay everyone, today you would choose what you want as a career, but you all want to be heroes, so we aren't going to waste paper."

"OI, TEACH! DON'T LUMP ME AND MY FRIENDS WITH THESE EXTRAS! THEY'LL BE LUCKY TO END UP A SIDEKICK TO SOME WASHED UP D-LISTER!

"Ah, yes, the big four. You all applied to  UA, correct?"

"YEAH! WE'RE GOING TO BE THE TOP HEROES!"

"Izuku Yagi, you also applied to UA, right?"

Everyone looked at me, and burst out laughing.

"DEKU! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, APPLYING FOR UA!?", Bakugou shouted.  "You don't have a chance Deku, not without a quirk," Izumi added. The Todoroki twins, Shoto and Shoka, agreed.

I simply stated, "I can do whatever I want, I don't need to ask permission from you."

Of course. I just had to open my big mouth. Well, looks like I'm gonna die soon. I should write my last will and testament. Wishing my "friends" and "family" eternal torture in hell. Yeah, that will do. That will do.

Now, thankfully, the teacher said to quiet down, and Bakugou couldn't say anything else.

*^*

After school, however, was a different story. Shoto burned part of my face, and Izumi used her stockpile quirk to beat my stomach. Now, like I said, it doesn't hurt anymore, but I have to pretend to be hurt so they don't get angry.

As they left, Pomeranian boy said some parting words.

"IF YOU WANT TO BE A HERO DEKU, JUMP OFF THE ROOFTOP AND PRAY FOR A QUIRK IN THE NEXT LIFE!"

As I limped away, I saw something else, All Might, who I knew to be my father, came to talk with my sister, who hadn't yet figured it out. 

"YOUNG IZUMI, I WISH TO TALK WITH YOU."

"Oh my gosh, it's All Might! But how do you know my name?

" I AM KNOWN AS ALL MIGHT, BUT YOU KNOW ME AS- your father." All Might said, as he turned into the sticklike man who we know as our father.

"DAD?! YOU'RE ALL MIGHT!?"

"Yes my daughter. I am here to ask if you would want to inherit my quirk, one for all."

*One explanation later*

"But couldn't you give it to Izuku? He's quirkless."

"He has the heart of a sniveling coward, not a hero! He is a mere dust fragment in your path of heroism!"

"Then I accept."

Furious, I stormed away. As I went through an overpass, I heard the a gurgled, babbling voice.

"Aaaahhh, a middle schooler, how quaint. You'll be the perfect meat shield. It will only take around 45 seconds for you to die." A slime wrapped around me, filling my mouth. Choking me.

And then I died.

(Magnus Chase, eat your heart out. Jk, love you Uncle Rick.)

Soon, I heard another voice, this one smooth and chocolatey.

"Well, what have we here?"