Screw Off / The Rescue

I grinned

"Guilty as charged."

"B-b-but you died." Stuttered All Might, suddenly turning into Small Might, which earned gasps from the class.

"Died, went to Hell, got the t-shirt. What's your point?"

"Dead people usually stay dead!"

"What an astounding observation, Toshinori. Got any more profound wisdom for us?"

"How are you alive?! And how do you have a quirk?!"

"I don't. I'm as quirkless as the day you started neglecting me. What was it? Oh yeah, my fourth birthday! What wonderful parents, right? Forcing a child to fend for himself! Do you know how bad katsudon tastes when a four year old makes it? Better than nothing, which is what you gave me. As for my current state of not-dead, you ever hear of Beelzebub, Keeper of the Hellhounds? He trained me. Made me better. He is my father now! My entire genetic makeup changed, so I'm not even related to you now!"

All Might's face hardened.

"No! You are coming home! You are my son and you will obey your father!"

"Oh, now you're my father! When I'm more powerful than anyone in this universe, suddenly, I'm your son! I'm never coming back!"

I grabbed Tomura and the few villains who didn't attack, then ran back to my house, leaving him in the dust.

All Might's POV

That boy is coming home whether he wants to or not! He's no longer related to us? Perfect! That power with Izumi's quirk? A quirk marriage will kill two birds with one stone!

Izuku's POV

That blonde rabbit thinks that he can force me into going back to that hellish apartment! Some of the things his tiny brain thinks up are downright ridiculous!

"Sooooo, hi."

I turned around. The person who had so awkwardly greeted me was a masked man, with a vest, a top hat, a prosthetic arm, and a bolo tie. A man who looked like a gecko, a person who looked male but had makeup on with a large metal beam, and a man with severe burn scars stood behind him.

"Hello. What do you need?"

"Well, we just wanted to thank you that you volunteered to help Kai and Tomura-"

"Anything for an old friend. No thanks are necessary. I'll be right back. I need to go get Eri, Miruko, and Kai."

"Wait, what?!" Tomura asked. "Right now!? You could be killed! The place where they're being held is one of the most secure facilities in Japan! You'll need at least backup of the top 10 heroes in the world!"

"Where are they being held?"

"The Shie Hassaikai hideout!"

"Well, then. I'll just talk to Nezu and notify him of the raid."

"You at least need a plan!"

"Get in, destroy cell doors, grab the three prisoners, get out."

"That's not a plan!"

"Yes it is, it's just simple."

And without another word, I sped off to Nezu's office.

"Principal Nezu?"

"Yes Mr....... Heruhaundo, was it?"

"Yes, that is correct. Anyway, I'm going to break in to the Shie Hassaikai hideout to rescue three prisoners, and I need to notify you to do so. The prisoners are Rumi Usagiyama, also known as the Rabbit Hero: Miruko, Eri Shigaraki, and Kai Shigaraki, also known as the villian Overhaul."

"What!? Break in to the Shie Hassaikai hideout?! That's impossible for one person! Not to mention, last time I checked, Overhaul was holding both Miruko and a little girl, who is probably this Eri you speak of, prisoner!"

I quickly explained the situation with All For One, and Nezu just as quickly changed his tune.

"I see...... yes, it makes so much sense! Overhaul always seemed reluctant to kill, but does it after he shudders, like he saw something disturbing."

"Most likely what will happen to his daughter if he doesn't do as he's told. Anyway, I just wanted to notify you of the raid. Goodbye."

"Wait no-"

And off I ran. I already knew the location of the Shie Hassaikai hideout, but had never attempted a raid, since I didn't have a hero license.

I broke down the door, surprising a guard, and started running through the facility, until I found a door labeled "Kai Shigaraki." I broke down that door as well, revealing Kai himself, shackled in what I could only assume were quirk cancelling handcuffs.

"Who are you?" Kai croaked out. " A new recruit who wanted a look at the "famous" Overhaul?"

"Funny story, I'm here to get you and the other prisoners out of here, so get moving." I said, smashing the quirk-cancelling cuffs.

"Why? What's in it for you?"

"I'm returning a favor. Do you remember Izuku Yagi?"

"Yes, what about him?"

"I'll explain further later, but that was me. I go by Izuku Heruhaundo now."

"Izuku? You look so different! But nevermind that! Do you know where Eri and Rumi are?"

"On it."

I proceeded to search the compound until I found doors labeled "Eri Shigaraki" and "Rumi Usagiyama."

I broke down Eri's door first. I found her strapped to a table, covered in bandages. I decided at that point that I was going to burn this place down. I unstrapped her and and she scurried to the for corner of the room.

"Hi there Eri." I said in my softest voice. "I'm here to get you out of here. I'm a friend of your dad and uncle."

"I-I get to l-leave?"

"Yes, yes you do."

"Yay!"

"Now, do you want to get your uncle's girlfriend and leave with your dad?"

Eri grabbed my hand and we walked to the neighboring door. I broke down the door and found Miruko bound by quirk-cancelling cuffs and rope.

"Auntie Rumi!" Eri yelled, running up to her.

"Eri, sweetie! How did you get out?! And who's that?" Miruko said, gesturing to me as best she could.

I quickly broke her bonds.

"Izuku Heruhaundo, friend of your boyfriend and his brother. Now, we need to get out of here. Jump on my back."

"Excuse me?"

"I said jump on my back. I'll carry you and Eri out, then go back to get Kai. He can handle himself for a few seconds."

"Okay."

I dropped them off in front of my house, grabbed Kai as planned, and set the building ablaze.

"Rumi! Kai! Eri!"

A blur of blue and black ran up to Miruko, Eri, and Kai. The next thing I know, Tomura had the three in a bear hug. The only reason they hadn't been tackled was because of the leg strength Miruko's quirk gifted her.

They all started sobbing with smiles on their faces.

"Izuku! Get in here," Tomura shouted.

"No, this is a family thing-"

"As far as I'm concerned, you are family," Kai added.

"Yeah! Uncle Zuku!"

"Fine, alright," I conceded, joining the group hug.

"Rumi, I want to ask you something." Tomura said, reaching for his pocket....

To be continued.

Well that took longer than expected! Family drama, unknown questions, and a person revealed to be alive! I feel this has the makings of a soap opera! See you later my dragon pack!