The Entrance Exam

I just want to say thank you all for the reads and the votes. It all means so much to me that I can actually write a half decent fanfiction. Now, back to the question at large......

Is Izuku going to get a churro?

🤔

(Btw I forgot to mention that Izuku has a necklace and earrings from Beelzebub)

After obtaining my churro, which involved a cat, 3 mangoes, 50 hellhounds, a parrot with a bike, several explosions, and 15 living gargoyles, Me and Kaya arrive at U

After obtaining my churro, which involved a cat, 3 mangoes, 50 hellhounds, a parrot with a bike, several explosions, and 15 living gargoyles, Me and Kaya arrive at U.A.

I look at the gates of U.A., and immediately think,

"This is way too much fancy crap."

Seriously, one look at the gates, and Me and Kaya, (whose riding in my backpack) get practically blinded. Though our eyes are attuned to the darkness of hell,with only the faint glow of lava to light the caves of the underworld.

Looking past the gates, I noticed a girl with pink hair, pink skin, and hooked yellow horns about to trip. I used a bit of my speed to run up and catch her.

"Careful," I told her, "It's bad luck to trip on the first day."

Up close, I noticed that she had quite similar eyes to mine.

"Thanks," she replied, "I'm Mina Ashido. What's your name?"

"Izuku Heruhaundo, at your service."

"At my service, huh? Okay, run to Hawaii and get me a pearl necklace." She joked.

"On it," I replied.

"Wait wha-"

I run to Hawaii, gathering a few dozen pearls and string, and run straight back.

"As I'm not a jeweler, this is a do-it-yourself project."

"How much did this cost?!" She exclaimed.

"Absolutely nothing."

"Did you steal these or something?!"

"No, I just ran to Hawaii and gathered them from some clams."