The Date

"Rumi, I wanted to ask you something." Tomura said, reaching for his pocket.

He pulled out a small white velvet case. Rumi gasped.

Tomura got down on one knee, opened the case, showing a gold ring with embedded rubies, and started to speak.

"Rumi, every day for the past year,I thought about you. Your smile, your hair, your laugh. It made me realize that I couldn't live without you. Will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes of course!"

The rest of the ex "villains" had left for the front lawn in time for the proposal, and we all celebrated that night.

*the next day*

It was saturday, and I remembered that Tokoyami had his date today. It was currently 1 PM and the date was at 1:30.

I took a walk down to 3rd street with Kaya on a leash until we reach the cafe, which was called the Dragon's Keep.

By this time it was 1:25, and Mina, Denki, Koji, Eijiro, Shoji, and Mineta were already there. I walked over and sat down.

The waiter noticed me and came to the table.

"Welcome to the Dragon's Keep! My name is Draco, how may I help you?"

I ordered some food and watched as Tokoyami and Asui walked in.

"So....." Shoji broke the silence. " Are we going to talk about yesterday?"

"That can be addressed when the class is together. For now, let's just watch."

Tokoyami and Asui sat in an awkward silence until Asui started to make some small talk. Since we were so far away, I used my superior hearing to relay the conversation back to everyone else.

They go through the usual questions, what's your favorite color, favorite food, etc, until the conversation of quirks come into play.

Asui started strong with a question about where dark shadow goes when he isn't in use. The answer was a sort of pocket dimension. This went on for some time until they were interrupted by the waiter from earlier, Draco.

"Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen! May I have your attention, please? My name is Draco Clouse, and I will be providing you with entertainment today. And before I start, I did get a license to use my quirk in public, so please don't call the police."

After he said that, Clouse started breathing fire. He initially let out a quick blast, then he started to shape it. The blast turned into a group of carp, trying to jump over a flaming waterfall.

"Long ago, in China, there was a school of carp attempting to jump the famous waterfall Dragon Gate. Over time, many carp gave up, settling to never leap over."

As he said this, a good chunk of the carp fizzled out.

"But one hundred years after first endeavoring to do so, the few carp that stayed leapt over Dragon Gate, and were rewarded for their perseverance by being transformed into mighty dragons."

The carp leapt to the top of the waterfall, all the while lengthening, growing antlers, fangs, and claws. Once at the top, they released a silent roar.

Everyone clapped and cheered. Clouse bowed and hopped off the stage.

After the show, Asui and Tokoyami started to stand up and leave.

"I had a really good time, Fumikage. We should do this again. kero."

"Call me Tokoyami. And I had a nice time as well."

"Okay, call me Tsu then."

Asui then pecked Tokoyami on the cheek, and he he let out an odd croaking sound.

"S-sorry, croak, about that. Nervous tic."

Suddenly, two large men entered the cafe.

"We're looking for Izuku Yagi."

Hello my dragon pack! Sorry about the wait. I was kind of procrastinating. It won't happen again. See you later my dragon pack!