Who's The Deku Now?

My ex-sister was at the top floor, probably sure that I would be defeated by now from her lack of a battle stance and the suprised look on her face.

"Suprised?" I asked.

"How did you take down all of my friends?! We're the most powerful people in this class!"

"Correction, you thought you were the most powerful people in the class. I am the most powerful. You all will have to settle for the number two, three, four, and five spots."

"Bull! I'll beat you!"

"You are almost as hotheaded as Baka-go."

"THAT'S IT! NOBODY INSULTS MY BOYFRIEND!"

She went in for a punch, which I unfortunately couldn't dodge. It seemed that she was a bit quicker than me. Fortunately, she broke her arm.

I flew back into the wall, which dented horribly, almost ripping.

"Most powerful huh! You couldn't even dodge my punch!"

"Well, it appears that I am slower than you in this form. You should be honored. Only you are worthy to be beaten by me in one of my other forms."

With that, my bones started creaking, elongating. Fur started growing all over my body, and lines of fire accented my body.

 Fur started growing all over my body, and lines of fire accented my body

Stats:

Height: 9 ft 6 in

Weight lift limit: 30,000,000 tons

Top speed: Mach 10,000

Fire and magma are 1,000 degrees hotter

Jinx can last up to 10 years

NOTE SIDE EFFECT: In this form, Izuku is more hotheaded and rowdy.

"NOW THINGS ARE REALLY HEATING UP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"HOLY S*** WHAT THE F*** IS HAPPENING!?" The traitor screamed.

"WHATS HAPPENING IS I'M POWERING UP! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD BEAT ME AT A FIGHT?! I'VE DIED, AND TRAINED FOR THOUSANDS  OF YEARS, IN HELL, FOR THIS! I CAN'T LOSE!"

I ran up to her and started throwing punches, thousands per second.

"HOW'S THAT FEEL, HUH? DOESN'T FEEL TOO GOOD, DOES IT?! WHO'S THE DEKU NOW?! LITTLE HINT, IT'S YOU!" I screamed with as much malice as I could muster.

I stopped punching, and Izumi started to mutter.

"Deku? How did you know.......?"

I started to shrink, bones cracking and  creaking, fur regressing, and firey accents fading.

As I shrunk, my mind started to clear up, and I realized I had let very secret and vital information slip.

Well, shoot. I thought. What do I do to explain everything I just said? An aftereffect of my "quirk" making me rant nonsense? No, that will get me sent in for a psyche evaluation, and maybe even a quirk test. Well, too late now.

As I walked out of the building, everyone was staring at me. My friends walked up to me and asked:

"Since when could you regenerate and turn into some sort of wolf monster?"

"What?"

"What do you mean, what? That was so manly!" Kirishima shouted.

"So none of you heard what I said in there?"

"No, there wasn't audio. Why?" Asked Koda.

"No reason. I was just ranting nonsense at that point."

Ashido walked up to me, looked straight in my eyes......

And slapped me.

"What did I do?"

"What did you do?! What did you do?! You had all of us thinking you were dead! Kaminari was despondent, Koda was in what I'm pretty sure was a murderous rage, Kirishima started muttering what I think were ways to hide a body, Tokoyami threw up and started crying-"

"So were you!" Tokoyami replied.

"- So I think you earned that slap."

"Fair enough." I agreed.

"Hey, bro?" Kirishima said.

"Yes?"

"Did it hurt when Bakugo killed you?"

I shook my head.

"I don't feel pain. I think my pain receptors were overloaded so many times they stopped working."

"Overloaded pain receptors? What did that?" Asked Kaminari, sounding lowkey ready to kill.

"Just some bullies."

"Could you tell us their names." Koda asked, with a rather terrifying smile.

"You all don't need to do anything. I just got my revenge."

"Fine. But if they so much as touch you, they are going to be on a milk carton." Ashido promised.

"Understood."

Well that was fun! It feels really satisfying when you give a horrible character punishment. See you later my Dragon Pack!