The Classroom Announcement

I woke up on Monday morning, feeling like I had never slept a day in my life.

I walked to U.A. and entered 1-A. Everyone immediately swiveled to me.

"Ah, yes, I have to explain the incident at the U.S.J.,"

I recounted my death, my subsequent adoption, and my return to Earth. I decided to skimp on the gory details of my relation to Izumi, Yagi, the IcyHots, and Bakugo.

"So you died, went to Hell, got powers, and just came back." Kaminari summarized.

"Is it any weirder than you basically being Pikachu?"

"Yeah, just a bit!"

I sighed. This was exactly why I didn't tell them in the first place. Confirmation of heaven and hell may not be surprising to religious people, but to most normal citizens, it would likely shatter their worldview.

" Look, this is a lot to take in, so I'm just going to let it stew in your brains a bit."

I sat back down, and Aizawa started talking

"Next week, you will all be participating in the U.A. sports festival. It is mandatory, and it has 3 events. One is an obstacle course/race, two is a group cavalry, and three is a combat tournament. The winner will be awarded a "special opportunity." That is all."

Interesting. I'll likely win, especially in the combat tournament and obstacle course, but it might be fun.

"Soooooo, Izuku, are you, like, a demon?" Kaminari questioned.

"Yes, technically? It's complicated."

"Are there different kinds?"

"Yes, quite a few actually, all made with different jobs in mind. Hellhounds terrorize animal abusers and people that have personally offended Beelzebub. Gutters are assigned to serial killers. Jack the Ripper has five just for him. But my favorite punishment has to be Hitler's. Every day he works like he's in a concentration camp, and every night he's gassed, shot, or burned alive. Every time he's burned, his ashes are turned into soap and used by the sweatiest, most revolting demon we have, all while conscious and with a perfect sense of smell."

"I see, okay. Yeah. I'm gonna go over here now."

And with that our conversation had finished. Kaminari seemed uncomfortable during the interaction. Oh well, it'll take a while for everyone to get used to the new information. These things take time.

And that is all my dragon pack! Sorry for how long this took, I was pretty busy with school and things. See you next time!