This Was a Bad Idea

"Izuku, why are we asking an incubus for advice on this issue?" Tokoyami asked after ten minutes at Moxie's apartment, which is located in the second ring of hell, nicknamed "Lust" by the locals.

"Because he is possibly the worst person to go to on my list. I like to work up from worst to best on such things."

"But still, every piece of advice he's given me so far is either seductive or traumatizing."

"Well now we know he's not helpful."

"I feel like you already knew that."

I shrugged.

"Well, goodbye Moxie!"

"Bye Zuku! See you at Friday poker!"

Next we went to limbo, where Pagans go. It isn't quite hellish, more...... unpleasant. One of the more helpful people was Ragnar Lothbrok, a viking king who had three wives. He also fathered some of the most famous men in viking history, such as Björn Ironside, Ivar the Boneless, and Sigurd Snake-in-the-eye. (Look him up! He was a real king. My older brother also found family records that trace back to a cousin of his! But, on to the story! I'll tell y'all more if you want.)

"Now," he said in his gruff scandinavian accent. "What ye want to do is slap the fair lady, lightly mind you, with a bouquet of  flowers as  beautiful as her." (Yes, this is an actual viking courtship ritual.)

"Excuse me?" Tokoyami said.

"Oh, has she made ye a shirt? If so, the bouquet isn't necessary." (Again, this is an actual show of affection done by vikings.)

"What?"

"Ragnar, have any of the more recent arrivals told you about the newer confessional methods?"

"Ah, yes! I forget such time has passed in the living world. So, I suppose ye have to lay out ye feelings and see how the lady reacts."

"That....... was actually kind of helpful." Tokoyami thanked Ragnar, and we went back to my house.

"Oh, crap!" Tokoyami exclaimed. "We were gone for at least twenty minutes!"

"Dont worry, time moves faster in hell than on earth. It's been a few seconds,  maximum. "

"Ah, okay."

😈Timeskip😈

The morning Tokoyami was going to confess, I heard shouting and whimpering from around the back of U.A.

As I turned the corner, I saw a large man who towered over a frightened looking Mezou Shoji, a person from my class. The man was a few inches shorter than me, and didn't look too different from Shoji himself, except he lacked a mask and only had two arms.

"You never should have gotten into U.A. you six-armed freak! You don't deserve it! All you had to do was punch a few robots, and they treated you like the holy freakin' grail!"

Suddenly, the man, no, the overgrown child grinned a grin that would make Lucifer himself shudder.

"Y'know, I don't think I've ever seen you without that mask, little cousin. How 'bout I take a look underneath it, eh?"

"P-please d-don't..."

"Aw, c'mon. No secrets between family, right?"

He grabbed the front of his mask and I decided to intervene.

I ran up in front of Shoji and pushed the man-child.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"This doesn't concern you, little doggy. Why don't you just run back to your master before thing's get ugly?"

"If it concerns my classmates, it concerns me. From what I heard, you think Shoji doesn't deserve to be in U.A. Well I think you're just a whiny little b**** who didn't get in, and thought you should have. Let me tell you a little secret..... THAT'S LIFE! YOU DON'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT, SO STOP COMPLAINING AND DEAL WITH IT!"

"I'm so much better than him! He got lucky! It was a fluke in the system that I didn't get in!"

"Listen, that isn't his fault. If you ever try anything like this again, I will personally rip your throat out." I growled

"U-understood."

"Good."

As he ran off, I realized Shoji's mask had ripped when I pushed the large child.

(He looks like this)

"Hmmm, that's going to need a replacement. I'll get it."

"W-why? Don't you think I'm a freak now?"

"Excuse me, have you seen my friends? And not to mention I have dog ears and a tail! You're one of the more normal people around here."

"O-okay."

I ran into the school and found Yaoyorozyu.

"Yaoyorozu, I need a favor."

"What is it?"

"I need a mask just like Shoji's that is near impossible to rip, but still breathable."

"Okay."

Once I had the mask, I ran back to Shoji, who gratefully put it on.

"So, who was that guy?"

"My older cousin. He's always been a jerk, but he's never crossed the line like that before."

"Okay. Do you know what I think will make you feel better?"

"What?"

"Watching Tokoyami stumble over his words while trying to ask Tsu on a date."

"That would make me feel better."

❇le timeskip❇

(Aoyama get off my wattpad account)

As Ashido, Shoji, Koji, Eijiro and I watched, Tokoyami was, as predicted,stumbling over his words.

"H-hey, Tsu?" Tokoyami said, somehow blushing through his feathers.

"Yes Tokoyami? Ribbit."

"W-would you l-like to, er, um......"

"Would I like to what? Ribbit."

"G-go to the café on 3rd street sometime?"

"Hey, I know that café!" I whispered. "A married couple owns it. Draco and Mallory Clouse." (They're OCs.)

"Sure, I would love to Tokoyami! How about Saturday?"

"S-sounds good."

And that is how Tokoyami went on his first date.

Well, this took longer than expected! Hope you enjoyed it guys!
Also, the recently mentioned Clouse couple may or may not show up more later. ;) See you later my dragon pack!