Battle Training

Hey guys, I forgot to mention, but this is a nice Endeavor story. Shoto and Shoka got matching scars by making tea.

It started as a normal day, it ended up to be the greatest day of my life.

I sat down at my desk, and instead of Aizawa telling us to shut up, we got a scumbag who screamed at us and bragged about his achievements.

In other words, All Might.

Aforementioned scumbag broke Door-senpai's back and practically deafened Kaya and I. Then apparently decided he hadn't tried hard enough to deafen us and screamed,

"I AM......... ENTERING THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

And the worst part? Everyone started praising the old freakishly buff braggart!

"Hey!" I shouted. "What the heck is wrong with you?! You broke the door and gave the janitorial staff more work, then you almost made my let hellhound and me go deaf! Did you even look at the student files to see if any students were sensitive to loud noises? You could've triggered someones PTSD and given them a panic attack! I don't give a demon's horn if you're the number one hero, your a freakishly buff idiot who probably didn't take a teacher training course or even pick up a book on teaching!"

Everyone stared at me, clearly surprised that I'd dared to point out the number one hero's flaws.

"HEY," Bakugou shouted. "HOW DARE YOU MOCK THE NUMBER ONE HERO!"

"Boy, sit down." I said in a demonically deep voice.

Needless to say, Bakugou sat back down.

"YOUNG HERUHAUNDO, YOUR BEHAVIOR IS UNACCEPTABLE! YOU HAVE EARNED YOURSELF TWO DAYS OF DETENTION STARTING TOMORROW!"

"For what? Having an argument that doesn't make you seem perfect?"

"Bro, please don't push it." Kirishima said. "You have a point, but you don't want to get an even worse punishment, do you?"

Koda, Kaminari, Tokoyami, and suprisingly, Ashido, agreed.

"Okay, whatever."

"ANYWAYS, WE'RE GOING TO BE DOING COMBAT TRAINING TODAY! BUT FIRST, WHAT'S A HERO WITHOUT A COSTUME?" All Jerk said, unveiled a rack of costumes.

"A lot of things. skin, bones, kidneys, lungs, a heart. The list goes on and on." I said.

"YOUNG HERUHAUNDO, FOUR DAYS OF DETENTION, STARTING TOMORROW!"

I laughed

10 minutes later

Izuku's hero costume

"YOU ALL LOOK AMAZING!"

"Um, excuse me for this, but has anyone noticed Hagakure is....... I don't know.... NAKED?! She could be killed!"

"YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK YOUNG HERUHAUNDO! YOU ONLY HAVE A SUIT ON!"

"This suit is bombproof, fireproof, waterproof, and an anticonductor! I may as well be John Wick!"

Everyone collectively looked at me and said,

"Who?"

"Have none of you ever seen a movie made before 2080? John Wick is a CLASSIC!"

All Might, ignoring his class's and his own lack of culture, continued to say that we were going to be doing team battles.

"SIR!"

I turned around to see the same blue haired kid who had yelled at me about Kaya.

"HERUHAUNDO CLEARLY HAS AN ADVANTAGE WITH THE AMOUNT OF POWER HE POSSESSES! ANYONE WHO IS PAIRED WITH HIM WILL HAVE A CLEARLY UNFAIR UPPER HAND!"

"YOUNG IIDA, YOU ARE CORRECT! YOUNG HERUHAUNDO WILL FIGHT FOUR STUDENTS ON HIS OWN! THE YOUNG TODOROKIS, YOUNG BAKUGOU, AND YOUNG MIDORIYA!"

I just grinned.

"Are you sure, only those four? I could take them down in an instant."

"YOU COCKY SON OF A B****!" screamed Bakugou.

"Takes one to know one."

"HAH! I'LL KILL YOU UNTIL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT! NOT EVEN A SOUL!"

"Well, let's see if you make good on that threat."

"I WILL!"

🐺timeskip🐺

As I walked through the door of the metal building, I thought of a dozen strategies to take them all out in an instant. But this wasn't about winning.

It was for revenge.

One of the Todorokis had frozen the floor. I merely sent out a blast of hellfire. It burns through anything you know.

As I suspected, Bakugou came after me first.

"Ahhh, hello Baka-gou. How have you been?"

"DIE!"

He threw out an explosion, which I dodged.

While he was confused, I threw a punch with 1/1000 of my strength. This made him fly back into the wall.

"HOWITZER IMPACT!"

Too easy.

"THAT'S IT! IT'S TIME FOR MY FINISHING MOVE! THESE GAUNTLETS STORE MY NITROGLYCERIN SWEAT! AND WHEN I PULL THIS PIN, IT'LL RELEASE ALL OF IT!"

"NO, YOU'LL KILL HIM!"

"NOT IF HE DODGES!"

He pulled the pin. I could have avoided it, but I was sick of dodging, and I wanted to make him think that he won.

The blast hit me.

IZUSQUAD POV.

Tokoyami: I saw the explosion hit Heruhaundo. One of my only friends. I see a charred gore where he once stood. I threw up. Dark Shadow, who was friends with Kaya, came out to comfort me. The Darkness could swallow me for all I cared. Life wasn't worth it.

Kirishima: Heruhaundo..... was gone. My bro. The man who said "I'm keeping you." When he saw what idiots we were. Gone.

Kaminari: Why. Why did this happen. Bakugou, the murderer, just looked in shock. Probably just thinking this was going to get him expelled, the selfish b*****rd.

Koda:  Rage. Rage was all I could feel. I didn't care that Bakugou could kill me. I didn't care. I just wanted retribution for Heruhaundo.

Ashido: No. NO! I started crying. Heruhaundo, the person who saved my life, who didn't run away like the others, was dead.

Kaya: Papa will be fine.

3RD PERSON POV.

We see the charred pile of gore twitch, twist, and start restoring itself until a fully fine Izuku Heruhaundo sit up.

IZUKU'S POV

I grinned.

"Did you really think that would keep me down? You're as disappointing as my birth father's parenting skills!"