4) Daggers.

~Y/n's POV~

It's been a week. It's been a fucking week. I'm beyond pissed. It's been a fucking week since I've talked to Loki. Yes I've seen him multiple times within the week but we haven't spoken since he fucked me in the hallway in front of the mirror. I have a feeling I knew why he's been ultimately avoiding me. I remembering him asking me about the flames. Fucking flames. Goddamnit.

~Flashback~

      "Why does your body engulf in different color flames? What do they mean?" I smiled as he was curious about the fire that my body never burns from and can only emit with certain emotions. "I engulf in flames because I'm half fire giant, which is why people consider me a goddess of fire. They different colors match different emotions. So if I'm feeling angry or jealous my flames emit and turn black, there's a bunch of different colors but it's not important." I tried to brush off the memories of how many times the flames have gotten me in trouble. "I overheard that you were cursed. What happened?"

      I laughed bitterly. "I was captured by the frost giants. There's no heat in Jotunheim so my powers couldn't completely defend me. I eventually fought my way out but it took a while and sadly I was too late. They strapped me down somewhere blasting me with ice freezing a half of my heart which gave me the powers of the frost giants. No matter what I do even if I fall in love I'll always turn blue and have one red eye but their dark powers will go away and I'll be able to embrace my full powers of the goddess of fire." Loki's forehead came down leaning on mine. "You're lethal you know? You can kill anyone without hesitation, no one can beat you can they?" His eyes flickered down to the ground. I sighed knowing this might just crush him. "No."

      ~End of Flashback~

      I threw daggers at my training partner then coming in with hand to hand combat kicking him with the heel of my leather black boots. I saw Sif walk up to me yelling out "you're really go-" she cut herself off staring at the daggers in my hand. Before she finished the compliment she was about to give me she retracted and blurted out "are those Loki's daggers?" She started laughing hysterically tears brinking her eyes as she held her stomach. I started laughing with her at the memory of me sneaking into his chambers finding his daggers. "I stole them" I continued laughing. "They're not that great as everyone says." My ears perked as I heard his shoes against the floor. I smirked.

      "Like him." I knew he was listening. So I whipped my body turning to him throwing the dagger at half force at his shoulder. I watched as he caught it making a face I've only seen one other time in the week I've been here. Loki was completely and unethically pissed off. "Oh really now?" I was too pissed off to deal with the cocky bastard. "Screw off Loki." I gave a huffy laugh. I took his other dagger throwing it at him again laughing as I watched it plug into his arm drawing a tad bit of blood. I watched him pulling it giving me a sinister smirk but seeing the anger flare in his eyes as he grabbed the dagger flicking it back at me plugging the dagger into my thigh, I pulled it out wiping it out getting ready to go to the medics. "I'd rather screw you instead my pet." The words dripped off of his mouth like venom. As he smirk I giggled even the tiniest bit. "That'll never happen again."

      I rolled my eyes at him turning back to Sif walking to her but I was restricted before I could do so. Loki's arms weaved themselves around me pressing his very hard dick against my ass. It was very prominent. "You're telling me you can resist my dick being inside you baby?" His whispers brought chills down my spine. Although I wanted him I couldn't let him have the satisfaction in having me. I scoffed at him being as this was ridiculous. "You don't talk to me for a week. Evidently ignoring and avoiding me and you think you can just come up to me say a bunch sexual things and everything's going to be fine? I'll say it one more time. Screw. Off." I limped away hearing him laugh at the desperation of me trying to get away from him.