6) Off.

~Y/n's POV~

It was early. Almost too early but I had to get up due to my stupid job protecting these bloody idiots that are perfectly capable of protecting themseleves. Garbbing my swords too lazy to actually change into my training clothes I decided to just put my armor on. As I walked out the door I was greeted by both of the princes getting flashbacks of last night with Loki made my blood boil. I can't believe he had the audacity to do that to me. What an ass. "We're going somewhere." His voice was dark as always but more short than normal like he didn't want to go the place he was taking me. I scoffed considering I was still tired and had to train. "Where in the bloody hell could we possibly be going?" In a moment of weakness I turned my body into Loki wrapping my arms around his bbody cuddling up to him. "Midgard." I saw Thor's body slightly back away from mine like I was going to swing at him and I was.

"WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!" I ripped away from Loki letting the fire engulf my body in black flames clearly angry we're heading to the one realm I don't want to be in. Before my entire body bursts into flames I saw Loki's hands turn blue gripping my arm and freezing my flames, which also brought down my body temperature. "You ass." I whispered more to myself than him. I watched as a huge smirk crawled to his face. "We're visiting someone. That's all." His voice was still in a short tone but Loki overall looked to be in a better move since the 5 minutes I've been standing here. "Let's go." Thor grabbed my arm dragging me to the bifrost, Loki following closely behind us. "Fucking hell."

~Midgard~

The first 10 seconds were hear I see him. I saw my black and emerald motorcycle grabbing it and getting onto it I zipped down the road following the red ferrari I saw while Thor and Loki flew being as they had the power to do that. I got up to the car peering in ever so quickly finding out it was the one person I was just thriving to see. The anger built up while the adrenaline filled through my veins, I pulled down the motorcycle sitting on the side that faced up while I rid the side that dragged onto the ground. I hopped off in the middle of the road walking towards his speeding vehicle standing right in front of it with a sinister smirk gliding across my face. I saw his face as he stopped in front of me, the Joker couldn't believe I was back...haha he was still in love with me. I looked up watching Loki's jealousy kick in, I saw his face turn blue like mine when I activate...he's half frost giant. Oh no. I looked back to the idiot in front of me. "Miss me?" I started laughing maniacally like I used to with his cruel jokes. I watched as he sighed shaking his head. "Ah hello y/n."

"Get in. Along with your friends. I'm assuming you're here for a reason." His voice never changed and neother did his tone when he spoke to me. Demanding was all he was, all he knew. "Let's go!" I yelled up to them as they looked down at me they both crashed down instantly changing their appearances transforming into their armor. "Just get in and don't ask questions alright?" I looked at Thor first knowing he'd agree before Loki did. Well they got in at least.

~Joker's Lair~

"What do you want?" I asked tensed up by where he specifically brought us in his layer. I remembered everything like it just happened, knwoing him he'll do the same thing all over again purposely making the two princes watch with anticipation. "The question is would you die for me?" My eyes snapped like I was in his trance and the other two weren't even there. I couldn't even remember their names. While my body panicked my mouth didn't. "Yes." I couldn't move. "No. No. See that's too easy. Would you..." He paused as I could remember the question that was about to approach but I couldn't say no for some reason. "Would you live for me?" I watched his sharp jaw clench. "Yes." I replied almost instantly but my mind screamed no. I tried to move but I couldn't. I saw Loki in the corner of my eye, he was blue, he's activating his frost giant side. He's jealous. I watched Thor pondering if this was a good idea to come down to Midgard anyway, being as he looks decently scared for me. "Do not say this oath thoughtlessly." I felt a shiver go up my spine while the gun that was in my armor was no longer there.

I heard his piercing sinister laugh as he pointed the gun at everyone than to his head laughing even more. "She's mine now. You know the rest of my lecture don't you darling? Say it for me." He demanded and for some reason I obeyed. "Desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes power." I finished.I heard Loki's dark voice and watched him grab the Joker by the throat. "I'll kill you. Slowly." He was beyond pissed but I couldn't rip myself from the trance I was in. I watched the Joker turn his head ever so slightly and whisper to me. "Now." I couldn't stop myself and soon I was falling off the ledge into the toxic liquid I dove into the last time I was here.

When I dove I was completely aware they wouldn't be looking down seeing if I went in, so I flipped my body missing the liquid and moving out of the way. I did hear Loki's screams for me, he sounded as if he was actually going to kill someone. "Y/N NO PLEASE!" Come on Loki you really think I'm that stupid. I brought myself back to where they were standing sneaking around so the joker couldn't exactly see where I was. I heard his sinister laugh grow even colder. "She's gone now." Once more his laugh came out. I kept sneaking up behind them startling everyone when they saw me. "Hero's never die. Gotta make to the finish line." I smirked. "How the fu- doesn't matter." The jokers voice rang into my ears while my head spun considering I have no clue what he meant.

Thor's heroic laugh echoed. "She learned that from me." Walking over giving me a bone crushing hug. I mean like literally bone crushing. "Yes yes I learned it from you." I giggled slightly dying it back when I realized we were still here. I turned to the joker watching his facial expressions hearing him mumble "I want her. I'll get her." Jealousy is just terrible on villains and more intense. My head snapped to Loki who's eyes were watering while he tried to hold back tears. "Loki. Baby. Don't cry." I ran up to him wrapping my arms around him looking up to him with a smile on my face. "I'm just glad you're okay." His arms wrapped around my figure embracing me into him more than I was. I felt him sigh in relief. "I wasn't ready to leave you alone yet." I smirked laughing considering it was true. I like getting on his nerves and being a pain in his ass.

"She's not leaving. If she does-" he paused laughing. "I can control her." His laughing picked up after he spoke. Loki cut in like it was his job to protect me. "Why not?" His facial expressions crossed from light laughter to his smile fading when Loki realized the joker wasn't messing around. "Watch this." I saw the joker smirk I mean bigger than I've seen before like he's been waiting for this moment. I looked to Thor with a questioning face on why he looked as if he was going to cry. "Y/N NO PLEASE!" Was what I heard Loki scream before the joker looked me in the eyes and said "turn it off y/n."

--------------------------------------------------------------

1) Anyone have a good recommendation for a Loki phone case (iPhone 11)

2)Oooo shit so like what do you guys think?

3)When should y/n & Tony become best friends?