5) Opened.

~Y/n's POV~

      I have to find Thor. I just admit my feelings for Loki and ran. I can't hide this forever can I? I suppose not but maybe just a little longer right? No. I ran to Thor's room knowing he'd be in there suiting himself up for Jotunheim a fight I was being dragged too. I couldn't go into a fight with a heavy chest I had to tell someone. Thor's become the person I can trust and talk too. My best friend. I knocked waiting patiently not wanting to barge in and catch the wrong sight. "Come in." His voice was always loud wasn't it? I laughed at my own thoughts. I walked in about to start my sentence but instead staring at his toned bare chest. "Holy..." snapping his figures he brought me back to reality throwing a shirt on while laughing at the blush creeping to my cheeks.

"Y/n we don't leave for Jotunheim until later what's wrong?" I laughed considering nothing was actually wrong at the moment. "I just wanted to talk." I answered heading towards his bed laying down staring at the ceiling. I felt the bed drip next to me, I turned my head as I saw Thor in the exact same position I was. "Tell me about Midgard. About your life when you were there." I sighed. Maybe I shouldn't have came. What if they think I'm a monster? "With the short time I was there I fell in love." Sigh just those short sentences I placed his hand on my forehead. "Y/n..." with that I watched his eyes roll back as I saw the flashbacks of different dates the person had taken me on. The dates were beautiful, purples roses, wine, beautiful outside scenery, and bedroom activities.

As I brought him back his arm slipped around my shoulders trying his hardest to not lift me completely. "Who were you in love with? It must of scared you considering you closed that part of your mind off." His consideration for my love life was admirable. My head turned to his eyes looking at me. I sighed remembering the persons face as I looked into Thor's eyes. "A criminal." I turned my head almost immediately getting up walking towards the door. "You're not a monster y/n. Even if you were in love with a criminal. Just because your heart opened to him doesn't mean you're evil. Or a criminal yourself." I walked back over to his now sitting up body. I rested my head on his shoulder telling myself not to cry because at this point it's not worth it anymore. That's when my mind was official open to anyone who touched my forehead using their powers to see my past.

      I grabbed Thor's hand building my courage to show him what actually happened. "Are you sure?" His voice was cracked and curious with a bit of adrenaline laced within his words. "Yeah someone needs to find out." I shrugged rubbing off the nervousness in my voice about to show through the words spoken. What I didn't know until later actions was that Loki was listening to every word that was spoken between Thor and I. Just before my head went into my flashbacks I felt two hands instead of one. Damnit Loki.

      ~Flashback~

      The liquid coated my skin as I opened my eyes to the joker saving me. I jumped off of the ledge for him. Why did he just in after me. All I heard was his chaotic laugh before his soft lips met mine. I fought for dominance as he continued to kiss me but ultimately losing it completely. "You're so gorgeous but the clothes must go I'm afraid." I skipped the memory not wanting either of the princes to see the horror that was actually unleashed in the bedroom. Yes I mean horror. Blood. Chains. Whips. Toys. Anything you could imagine but 10x darker. I watched as he talked to me asking me the one question. "Would you die for me?" He sounded drunk but that's just his everyday slur. "Yes." I said almost emotionless. "No. That's too easy. Would you-" he cut himself off trying to come up with what to say. "Would you live for me?" Once again I answered like a robot under a curse. "Yes." I replied once more. "Do not say this oath thoughtlessly..." he paused bringing his face closer to mine grabbing my chin in his hand. "Desire becomes surrender and surrender becomes...power." Popping out the p more than needed.