9) Weaker? Stronger?

I will be updating this story more!!

~Loki's POV~
I watched as she fell into my arms out cold. "Y/n?" I questioned knowing she wouldn't hear me but trying anyway. "I'll be back." I looked at Tony and Steve seeing them overly angry at the fact I made her faint. "I love you. No matter how pissed off or how much of an idiot I am. You come first." I whispered to her hoping she can hear me. It was the truth. She came first. She always has. I just hope this time she can be mine instead of just pleasuring myself while enjoying the inflicting pain and powerful orgasm I give her.

I laid her gently in her room...it was gorgeous. Tony had her decorate it over a year ago but she never came back down to Midgard to use it. The emerald green paint was vibrant bringing out the black desk, shelves, chairs and comforter she had. I was in love with it. The gold knickknacks around the room said it all. She used the combination of the three colors of my Asgardian suit. I laid next her nuzzling my head into neck while one of my legs came over hers and an arm wrapped around her waist. Closing my eyes finally being able to peacefully sleep. She was the only person who could ever put me at peace.

~Y/n's POV~

I woke up looking around my room. Wait? This isn't my room? Where the hell am I? My eyes scanned the room looking for every possible clue when I remembered I wasn't on Asgard. Everything made sense as I slipped back down. Looking over the room one more time I spotted something I didn't before. Loki. He was nuzzled into my neck as I felt one of his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, as well as one of his legs draped over mine. My eyebrows furrowed quickly not being able to remember too much other than Loki admitting that he loved me. My head pounded the longer I kept my eyes open, I sighed going back to sleep in relief that he's next to me. "I love you too my god." I whispered as I slowly slipped back in a deep slumber.

~Loki's POV~

I woke up hours later. The sun was bright. I groaned. I hated sunlight it's too...bright. I carefully lifted my head to make sure y/n was still and sleeping, thankfully she was. Although she passed out I was glad she was getting some actual good sleep. I waved my fingers ever so slightly to close the curtains without getting up and disturbing her. She was beautiful when she slept. Her lips slightly parted as her body curled perfectly into mine. I love her. I don't know what I would do without her. I don't want to leave her side so I came to the decision of going back to sleep. I nuzzled my head back into her neck, while lightly whispering "darling for you... I'd bleed myself dry. I love you my pet." My words became more mumbled as sleep took over my entire body.

~Y/n's POV~

Soft snores bored into my ear as Loki's breath tickled the hairs on my neck. I turned my head slightly looking at him. Loki was so beautiful...I don't understand sometimes why he would always choose the worst. I took in the sight behind me. Loki was softly snoring in my ear, breathing down my neck slightly, while one of his arms are causally wrapped around my waist. For once in Loki's life he finally looked as if he was peacefully sleeping. All those years on Asgard had done a number on both of us but for once...this one time...Loki looks as if he's finally at peace with himself. "I love you Loks." I smiled deciding that the rest of the day it'd be better for us to just sleep.

~Loki's POV~

"Hey Loki." Thor's voice rang into my ears a little unclear at first considering he just woke me up from my slumber. "What?" I grouchily answered as I cuddled y/n some more. "We have to get back to Asgard. Soon." He informed me. I sighed knowing I actually don't want to leave this moment but I guess we don't have a choice. "Why?" I asked knowing there had to be a reason. "Father has some things for y/n to do now that she's better. She also needs to train. We can't let her deflate just because she got hurt." Thor was overly protective of MY GIRLFRIEND but I understood where he was coming from in the long run. "If we must. I'll carry her. I refuse to wake her."

I picked y/n up into my arms as Thor called out for Hemidall. As we arrived through the portal I realized y/n was still peacefully sleeping. She was going to be pissed because she didn't say goodbye to Tony, but I can always have her write to him. "Come on. Father wants to see us with her." Thor pushed me further.

"Father! We're back!" I nudged Thor getting more annoyed at his ignorance. I refuse to wake her up, she needs sleep. "Ah! My boys!" Ugh. My father still makes me sick at times. "How is she?" He wasn't asking Thor. He was asking me. The rightful person who should answer him. "She needs more sleep." I grumpily said once again as I myself yawned. "Ah well, get some sleep for a couple more hours, but she must train once she wakes up." I furrowed my eyebrows. "You can't just throw her into things like this father. She needs more rest than a couple of hours." I tried arguing but it wasn't working.

"Just because you turned her emotions back on, means nothing! Loki you don't understand the more she sleeps the weaker she gets! I'm not talking about because she's not training. That's how she runs. The more sleep she does get, the weaker she gets in general." Everything hit me at once. This can't be right. If that's the case than she must be decently weak. "Whatever." I scoffed leaving the room but not before I heard the words Thor spoke. "Father. We need to turn her emotions back off so she can train. With Loki in the way she won't get stronger."